Fresh BC peaches and arugula is one of the simple, quintessential summer salads that reminds us that seasonal ingredients are at their very best. The ingredients speaks for itself and everything just pairs well together without much fuss. This Summer Peach Arugula Salad with Elderflower Vinaigrette and Crumbled Feta Cheese is delightfully juicy, bright and peppery. This fruit salad can be put together in just 5 minutes and makes the best patio-picnic-outdoor-gathering appetizer!
Although this salad asks for fresh ripe peaches, you can use canned peaches, cherries, strawberries or nectarines to suit the change in seasons.
Top the salad with a beautiful Elderflower Vinaigrette and crumbled feta cheese. If you fancy, add some toasted pine nuts!
Elderflower Vinaigrette is simple to make. Mix organic Elderflower, White wine vinegar, grape seed oil (or any neutral tasting oil), dijon mustard (i prefer the old fashion kind), maple syrup and brown sugar.
Viola! There you have yourself a refreshingly delicious summer salad bursting with juicy ripe peaches, bright feta, nutty pine nuts and fragrant elderflower vinaigrette against the pepper bite of arugula!Print
Fresh peaches and arugula is one of the simple, quintessential summer salads that reminds us that seasonal ingredients are at their very best. The ingredients speaks for itself and everything just pairs well together without much fuss. This Summer Peach Arugula Salad with Elderflower Vinaigrette and Crumbled Feta Cheese is delightfully juicy, bright and peppery. This fruit salad can be put together in just 5 minutes and makes the best patio-picnic-outdoor-gathering appetizer!
Peach Arugula Salad
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted, cut into wedges
- 150g baby arugula
- ½ feta cheese, crumbled
- dash of black pepper to taste
- dash of sea salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon of Elderflower Vinaigrette
- ¼c pine nuts
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the elderflower vinaigrette. Set aside. See notes.
- In a small frying pan, toast the pine nuts over medium heat, tossing often to avoid burning. Toast until golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Place the baby arugula in a large salad bowl.
- Add in fresh peaches, crumbled feta cheese, toasted pine nuts. Toss gently.
- Add in elderflower vinaigrette over the salad greens. Toss to coat.
- Add more feta cheese and dressing if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Elderflower vinaigrette can be stored in the refrigerator up to a week.
Keywords: arugula salad, peach salad, American, Salads And Dressings, Arugula, Basil, Champagne Vinegar, Goat Cheese, Peach, Pine Nut, Brunch, Dinner, Easy, Lunch, Weekday, Appetizer, Main Course, Side Dish, Summer, SUMMER salad, PEACH ARUGULA SALAD, ELDERFLOWER, VINAIGRETTE, CRUMBLED FETA CHEESE, Canadian, Pacific Northwest
PIN THE ABOVE IMAGE TO YOUR SALADS RECIPE BOARD TO BOOKMARK THIS PAGE. WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE OUR RECIPES WITH YOU!
MORE TASTY RECIPES:
- SMOKED SALMON SANDWICH WITH SPROUTS, CAPERS CREAMY DILL CREAM CHEESE
- KIMCHI CAULIFLOWER FRIED RICE
- VEGAN-ISH OKONOMIYAKI CAULIFLOWER BITES
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY VEGAN SOUP
- ACTIFRY BRUSSEL SPROUTS WITH GARLIC CHILI
- BLUEBERRY LEMON ZEST COCONUT MILK ICE CREAM
- KETO FRIENDLY BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE
- HOMEMADE POPPYSEED DRESSING
- CRANBERRY FRISEE SALAD
- HOJICHA OAT MILK ICE CREAM (NO CHURN, EGG FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- NO MAYO APPLE VINEGAR COLESLAW
This post contains affiliate links and/or products submitted to Nomss for editorial consideration. To find out more, please visit our About/Disclaimer page.
Remove Ad-Block to view shopping guide!