This Summer Peach Arugula Salad with Elderflower Vinaigrette and Crumbled Feta Cheese is delightfully juicy, bright and peppery. This fruit salad can be put together in just 5 minutes and makes the best patio-picnic-outdoor-gathering appetizer!
Fresh BC peaches and arugula is simple, quintessential summer salads that remind us that seasonal ingredients are at their very best. The ingredients speak for themselves, and everything just pairs well together without much fuss.
What Type of Peach Is Best?
Although this arugula salad recipe asks for fresh ripe peaches, you can use canned peaches, cherries, strawberries or nectarines to suit the change in seasons.
We like using Freestone peaches - they are the best for cooking and baking. Plus, peeling and slicing Freestone peaches is very easy compared to Clingstone peaches. Similarly, there is also Saturn peach, aka Donut peaches. They are the sweetest.
Vegan Arugula Salad
Top the summer salad with fruits with a beautiful Elderflower Vinaigrette and crumbled feta cheese. In addition, if you fancy, add some toasted pine nuts!
You can also turn this salad into a vegan arugula salad simply by switching out the feta for this vegan almond ricotta cheese, vegan tofu feta cheese or vegan goat cheese substitute!
How To Make Elderflower Vinaigrette?
In fact, Elderflower Vinaigrette is simple to make. Mix organic Elderflower, White wine vinegar, grape seed oil (or any neutral tasting oil), dijon mustard (i prefer the old-fashioned kind), maple syrup and brown sugar.
Viola! There you have yourself a refreshingly delicious summer salad bursting with juicy ripe peaches, bright feta, nutty pine nuts and fragrant arugula salad dressing!
Enjoy the easy pepper bite of arugula! But of course, we won't stop you if you decide to use this recipe for a fall arugula salad!
Did you make this Summer Peach Salad Recipe? I'd love to see how you went with my recipes! Leave a comment below or tag me on Instagram @INSTANOMSS #INSTANOMSS
Summer Peach Arugula Salad with Elderflower Vinaigrette and Crumbled Feta Cheese
Fresh peaches and arugula is one of the simple, quintessential summer salads that reminds us that seasonal ingredients are at their very best. The ingredients speaks for itself and everything just pairs well together without much fuss. This Summer Peach Arugula Salad with Elderflower Vinaigrette and Crumbled Feta Cheese is delightfully juicy, bright and peppery. This fruit salad can be put together in just 5 minutes and makes the best patio-picnic-outdoor-gathering appetizer!
- Prep Time: 4
- Cook Time: 1
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 salads 1x
- Category: salad
- Method: Tossing
- Cuisine: Canadian, Pacific Northwest
Peach Arugula Salad
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted, cut into wedges
- 150g baby arugula
- ½ feta cheese, crumbled
- dash of black pepper to taste
- dash of sea salt to taste
- 2 tbsp of Elderflower Vinaigrette
- ¼c pine nuts
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the elderflower vinaigrette. Set aside. See notes.
- In a small frying pan, toast the pine nuts over medium heat, tossing often to avoid burning. Toast until golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Place the baby arugula in a large salad bowl.
- Add in fresh peaches, crumbled feta cheese, toasted pine nuts. Toss gently.
- Add in elderflower vinaigrette over the salad greens. Toss to coat.
- Add more feta cheese and dressing if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Elderflower vinaigrette can be stored in the refrigerator up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1 large bowl
- Calories: 309
- Sugar: 9.5 g
- Sodium: 1008.5 mg
- Fat: 26.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 17.2 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 16.7 mg
Keywords: arugula salad, peach salad, American, Salads And Dressings, Arugula, Basil, Champagne Vinegar, Goat Cheese, Peach, Pine Nut, Brunch, Dinner, Easy, Lunch, Weekday, Appetizer, Main Course, Side Dish, Summer, SUMMER salad, PEACH ARUGULA SALAD, ELDERFLOWER, VINAIGRETTE, CRUMBLED FETA CHEESE, Canadian, Pacific Northwest
PIN THE ABOVE IMAGE TO YOUR SALADS RECIPE BOARD TO BOOKMARK THIS PAGE. WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE OUR RECIPES WITH YOU!
More Garden Fresh Recipes:
- Smoked Salmon Sandwich with Homegrown Sprouts
- Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Vegan-ish Okonomiyaki Cauliflower Bites
- Anti-Inflammatory Vegan Soup
- Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts with Garlic Chili
- Blueberry Lemon Zest Coconut Milk NIce Cream
This post contains affiliate links and/or products submitted to Nomss for editorial consideration. To find out more, please visit our About/Disclaimer page.
Remove Ad-Block to view shopping guide!