Whip up an easy no-fuss 10 Min high-protein quick meal like a Boss! This is the Best Vegan Breakfast Sausage Spicy Ramen Stir Fry recipe packed with exquisite flavours, aromas and textures. It says “breakfast”, but I won’t tell anyone if you enjoy this for lunch or dinner! Go on, enjoy this simple noodle recipe made with natural, nourishing, plant-based ingredients. You know, things you can actually pronounce!
This award winning recipe won the Best Entree category for Big Mountain Foods Blogger Recipe Challenge!
About Big Mountain Foods
Big Mountain Foods recently sent a lovely box full of delicious plant-based, allergen-free products. Plus, they are women-owned and family-operated in the heart of Vancouver, British Columbia (my hometown)! Certified Vegan, Non-GMO Verified, Certified Kosher, Cruelty-Free.
- Cauli Crumble
- Veggie Grounds
- Big Brat Veggie Links
- SuperFood Brekkie Links
- Lion's Mane Mushroom Crumble
- Mmm Mighty Mushroom Bites
We love that these breakfast sausages links are vegan, soy-free and gluten-free. Start the day off right with their breakfast-inspired Superfood Brekkie Links. Made with Canadian Maple Syrup, apples, carrots and spinach.
Vegan / Vegetarian Breakfast Sausage Spicy Ramen Noodles
For this spicy ramen noodle recipe NongShim Soo Air Dried Noodles. I love their air-dried noodles that are non-fried with added seaweed for colour and flavour. I suggest cooking without the beef seasoning packet if you genuinely make a vegan noodle stir fry. Alternatively, you can use Nongshim Soon Veggie Noodle Soup.
To add flavour and a little bit of heat, add some spicy mustards 微辣榨菜. These spicy condiment gives it a nice crunchy texture and mala spiciness to the stir fried noodles.
If you want to make this spicy ramen noodle extra fancy, fold in some bean sprouts, carrots and some finely chopped green onions or cilantro for garnish.
Spicy Ramen Noodles Stir Fry Cooking Tips
- Cook the ramen per package instructions without seasoning to al dente (approx. 3.5 minutes). You do not want to overcook the noodles and have them too soft.
- Move quick - toss and mix your ingredients and seasoning swiftly.
Vegetarian Breakfast Sausage Cooking Tips
Pan-fry your breakfast sausages separately and add the cooked ramen into the same pan to save yourself from washing another item.
Did you make this Plant-Based Breakfast Sausage Stir Fry Ramen? I’d love to see how you went with my recipes! Leave a comment below or tag me on instagram @INSTANOMSS #INSTANOMSS
Vegan Breakfast Sausage Spicy Ramen Stir Fry Recipe
Whip up an easy no-fuss 10 Min high-protein quick meal like a Boss! This is the Best Plant-Based Breakfast Sausage Spicy Ramen Stir Fry recipe packed with exquisite flavours, aromas and textures. It says “breakfast”, but I won’t tell anyone if you enjoy this for lunch or dinner! Go on, enjoy this simple noodle recipe made with natural, nourishing, plant-based ingredients. You know, things you can actually pronounce!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1-2 people 1x
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Stir Fry
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Diet: Vegan
- Boil hot water in a medium-sized pot.
- Cook the ramen per package instructions without seasoning to al dente (approx. 3.5 minutes)
- While water is boiling and the ramen is cooking, lightly oil a medium-sized non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Pan-fry vegan sausages for 2 to 5 minutes, frequently rotating, so it cooks and browns evenly.
- Remove from heat and cut into small bite-sized pieces.
- Once the ramen is finished cooking, drain and remove from water.
- Add cooked ramen to the same pan that you just pan-fried the vegan sausage in, add sesame oil and spicy preserved mustard. Mix well.
- Garnish with FCGO.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you can not find spicy preserved mustard, vegan chilli oil or xo sauce will also work. For the added crunch, opt for carrots julienned.
- Serving Size: 1 plate
- Calories: 166
- Sugar: 0.1 g
- Sodium: 323.6 mg
- Fat: 10.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.1 g
- Protein: 7.2 g
- Cholesterol: 27.8 mg
Keywords: vegan breakfast sausage, spicy ramen noodles, stir fry, pan fry, plant based ramen, plant based, vegan, chinese recipes, recipe, 10 minute, high protein, quick meals
SAVE THE ABOVE IMAGE TO YOUR VEGAN RECIPE BOARD TO BOOKMARK THIS PAGE. WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE OUR RECIPES WITH YOU!
MORE VEGAN RECIPES:
- VEGAN PLANT-BASED BURGER WITH ISRAELI SALAD
- JOLLY PONG CRUSH MILKSHAKE
- BIBIMBAP RICE BOWL AND SPICY SESAME SAUCE
- KIMCHI CAULIFLOWER FRIED RICE
- VEGAN-ISH OKONOMIYAKI CAULIFLOWER BITES
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY VEGAN SOUP
- HOJICHA OAT MILK ICE CREAM (NO CHURN, EGG FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- NO MAYO APPLE VINEGAR COLESLAW
This post contains affiliate links and/or products submitted to Nomss for editorial consideration. To find out more, please visit our About/Disclaimer page.
Remove Ad-Block to view shopping guide!