Are you pressed for time and craving chicken wings? This quick and easy 12 minute Air Fryer Soy Garlic Chicken Wings 蒜蓉醬油雞翅 氣炸鍋 is here to save the day! Juicy and Crispy! So dangerously addictive, we suggest making a double batch!
We Love Chicken Wings
Savoury and garlicky glazed chicken wings is always the answer when I don't know what to make for dinner. It’s like the best sweet and sticky wings ever. With this recipe weeknight dinners are never a struggle anymore!
Best Air Fryer Wings Cooking Tips
- Remember to marinade the chicken wings for at least 20 mins to 1 hour. Let the flavours develop and soak thoroughly. Use a mixture of dark soy, light soy sauce, shaoxing wine, sugar, white pepper, and minced garlic for that pop of umami and depth of flavour.
- Crispy chicken wings are deep-fried twice: first at a low temperature to cook through the meat, and the second at high heat to push out the excess oil and create the crunch!
- Potato Starch: Coating your chicken wings with potato starch makes all the difference when it comes to making the crispiest fried chicken wings! It is night and day compared to using plain old flour! Potato starch has a bit more grit and, when deep-fried, creates little balls of crunchiness. It is lighter yet crispier and crunchier!
- Hot and juicy chicken wings can be cooked in an air fryer or baked in the oven.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? I’D LOVE SEE HOW YOU WENT WITH MY RECIPES! LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW OR TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM @INSTANOMSS #INSTANOMSS
Are you pressed for time and craving chicken wings? This quick and easy 12 minute Air Fryer Soy Garlic Wings 蒜蓉醬油雞翅 氣炸鍋 is here to save the day! Juicy and Crispy! Savoury and garlicky glazed chicken wings is always the answer when I don't know what to make for dinner. It’s like the best sweet and sticky wings ever. With this recipe weeknight dinners are never a struggle anymore! So dangerously addictive, we suggest making a double batch!
- Wash chicken wings. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Prepare the marinade. In a medium mixing bowl, add in all ingredients. Mix well.
- Add chicken wings to the marinade. Cover the mixing bowl with saran wrap and let marinate for 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Prepare the potato starch breading for that extra crunch in a shallow plate or bowl.
- Bread the chicken wings 2 times: Dip the chicken wings into the potato starch and ensure it is evenly coated. Shake off excess. Dip the chicken wings into the marinade and bread the chicken wings again.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F.
- Air Fry Wings: Add chicken wings to the air fryer basket and set the timer for 12 minutes or until chicken wings are golden brown.
- Carefully remove from air fryer or oven and let rest for 5 minutes to avoid burning! Caution, it is scorching!
- Serve and enjoy.
Keywords: chicken wings, air fryer, 炸雞翅, ninja air fryer, philips airfryer, soy sauce, garlic, soy garlic, wings, chinese recipes, quick and easy
SAVE THE ABOVE IMAGE TO YOUR AIR FRYER RECIPES BOARD TO BOOKMARK THIS PAGE. WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE OUR RECIPES WITH YOU!
This post contains affiliate links and/or products submitted to Nomss for editorial consideration. To find out more, please visit our About/Disclaimer page.
Remove Ad-Block to view shopping guide!