It's that special time again at Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria ! Every year around this time, Famoso shows celebrates Guest Appreciation Month throughout January.
Visit any of Famoso's 29 locations across Canada – Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Saskatchewan (including the new Rochdale location!) before January 21st and receive an exclusive invitation to Gratitude Week, from January 22nd to 26th, and the chance to win free pizza for a year!
All you got to do is bring your invitation back to Famoso during Gratitude Week from January 22-26 and get 50% off your entire food bill! That's right, pay pay only half of what you eat!
WANT PIZZA FOR A YEAR?!
Learn more (and enter to win free pizza if you already have an invitation) at famoso.ca/thankyou
But wait! Let me sweeten the deal even more for you!
WANT TO WIN $100 GIFT CARD TO FAMOSO?
To enter this amazing giveaway, you must be Canadian resident (13+ years of age). Complete the following. Your chances increases the more items you complete and the more social media platforms you follow. Good Luck! DEADLINE: Jan 21st, 2017 11:59pm PST
Follow @instanomss for more details!
Congrats Dave K.
About Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria
They are known for their Naples style pizzas using authentic ingredients to create their Neapolitan pizzas.
- TOMATOES are imported from Campania. Hand-mill them before the oven caramelizes them to perfection.
- FIOR-DI-LATTE is 100% Canadian cow’s milk mozzarella. Invented in Naples, this cheese is rich and creamy.
- BASIL is hand-torn and is the Italian herb topping on many dishes.
- FLOUR is highly refined and low-gluten, making for easy digestion and endless enjoyment. ‘00’ Flour produces an amazingly soft yet crispy pizza crust.
- PIZZAS are hand-tossed by our expert team of Pizzaiolos – pizza-makers trained by Famoso’s certified founders – then fired in an authentic bell-shaped oven imported from Italy for 90 seconds at 900ºF.
Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria
Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
image credit: Famoso
This post is sponsored. All opinions are my own.