Warby Parker recently opened its first Canadian store opens at 684 Queen Street West in Toronto, Ontario. Even though there is no store in site yet for Vancouver, I am excited for their Home Try-On Program. That means I can try on 5 favorite new fall styles at home for free. Free shipping both ways!
Warby Parker 2016 Fall Collection freshened up their classic silhouettes with seasonal palette with autumnal spectrum, from blush tones to bold reds and classic tortoises. I can’t wait to show you them in person when they arrive at my doorstep. All optical eyewear starts at $150!
But until then, here are few of my favorites.
I also really like their new Field Series Sunglasses line up. Those circular lenses and extra oversized silhouette! Celebrating all that is fun about fall, these new frames come in colors such as Burnt Lemon Tortoise, Eastern Bluebird Fade, Whistler Grey, and Grapefruit Soda.
Rounded lenses are outlined in two distinct layers: first titanium, then acetate with eye-catching cutout details along the browline.
Warby Parker glasses are made with
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
- Lenses made from polycarbonate, the most impact-resistant material for eyeglasses
- Anti-scratch and anti-reflective coating included
- Made from custom cellulose acetate
- Cut from a single sheet of acetate to maintain color parity
- Offer 100% UV protection
- Frames are hand-polished for three days with a German wax compound before making their way to your eyes.
Shop the new Fall 2016 eyewear and sunglasses here.
FTC disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.