How do you take your coffee? Black, with cream, milk alternative or do you like it a little decadent like this Buttered Praline Coffee?
Consider upping your coffee game with Melitta's Classique coffee made with 100% premium Arabica coffee beans.
We like using the Pour Over method. This pour-over coffeemaker is easy to use and is so effective. Just insert the coffee filter (double crimped seal is guaranteed not to burst), add your grounded coffee and hot water and enjoy a rich, flavourful cup of coffee!Print
Buttered Praline Coffee Latte with Melitta
How do you take your coffee? Black, with cream, milk alternative or do you like it a little decadent like this Buttered Praline Coffee? Impress your guests with this easy to make Buttered Praline Coffee latte!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup 1x
- Category: coffee
- Method: Pour Over
- Cuisine: Drinks and Smoothies
- 5oz of Melitta Classique coffee, brewed hot
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 ½ teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons praline syrup
- Brew a 5-ounce cup of Melitta Classique coffee.
- Combine the coffee, cream, brown sugar and the butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Simmer until the sugar is dissolved, stirring often.
- Add the praline syrup, stir to blend, and serve warm.
If you can't find Praline syrup, try subsituting with Caramel Flavour Syrup or Salted Caramel Flavour Syrup
- Serving Size: 5 oz
- Calories: 224
- Sugar: 22.7 g
- Sodium: 11.4 mg
- Fat: 14.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.7 g
- Protein: 0.5 g
- Cholesterol: 38.9 mg
Keywords: Melitta Coffee, Buttered Praline Coffee, Coffee Latte recipes, Pour Over method, pour over coffee, coffeemake
Pin the above image to your Drinks and Cocktails Recipe Board to bookmark this page. We are so excited to share our recipes with you!
MORE VEGAN RECIPES:
- Super Alkaline Kale Salad
- Double-Steamed Snow Pear with Fritllaria Bulb Recipe 川貝燉雪梨
- Hawthorn Goji Berry Tea 山楂杞子茶
- Air Fryer Salt and Pepper Tofu
- Vegan Okonomiyaki Cauliflower Bites
- Anti-Inflammatory Vegan
- Hojicha Oat Milk Nice Cream (No Churn, Egg Free, Dairy Free)
- No Mayo Apple Vinegar Coleslaw
This post contains affiliate links and/or products submitted to Nomss for editorial consideration. To find out more, please visit our About/Disclaimer page.
Remove Ad-Block to view shopping guide!
Soooo good! It’s been snowy here for days and this delicious coffee motivated me to sip and clean while we were housebound. Thanks!
What a delicious, hot beverage to change things up from the usual!
Kelly Neil says
Oh wow this sounds so decadent and delicious! Exactly what my soul needs in the midst of the January doldrums. Thanks for sharing!