How do you take your coffee? Black, with cream, milk alternative or do you like it a little decadent like this Buttered Praline Coffee?
Consider upping your coffee game with Melitta’s Classique coffee made with 100% premium Arabica coffee beans.
We like using the Pour Over method. This pour-over coffeemaker is easy to use and is so effective. Just insert the coffee filter (double crimped seal is guaranteed not to burst), add your grounded coffee and hot water and enjoy a rich, flavourful cup of coffee!Print
How do you take your coffee? Black, with cream, milk alternative or do you like it a little decadent like this Buttered Praline Coffee? Impress your guests with this easy to make Buttered Praline Coffee latte!
- 5oz of Melitta Classique coffee, brewed hot
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons praline syrup
- Brew a 5-ounce cup of Melitta Classique coffee.
- Combine the coffee, cream, brown sugar and the butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Simmer until the sugar is dissolved, stirring often.
- Add the praline syrup, stir to blend, and serve warm.
Keywords: Melitta Coffee, Buttered Praline Coffee, Coffee Latte recipes, Pour Over method, pour over coffee, coffeemake
Pin the above image to your Drinks and Cocktails Recipe Board to bookmark this page. We are so excited to share our recipes with you!
MORE DESSERT RECIPES:
This post contains affiliate links and/or products submitted to Nomss for editorial consideration. To find out more, please visit our About/Disclaimer page.
Remove Ad-Block to view shopping guide!