TWG Tea celebrates Canada's 15th birthday with the limited edition Jubilee Tea, commemorating the country's Jubilee Anniversary from 1867 to 2017. To celebrate being all things Canadian, TWG Tea will be offering a Jubilee Tea Set from now until August 31st, 2017.
Boasting a naturally theine-free red tea from South Africa, the Jubilee Tea blends yields candied notes of maple syrup and a tart aftertaste of cranberry. The limited edition red caviar tin gift box is an ode to Canada's national colour.
The Jubilee Tea Set is $48 per person and is served with a choice of hot or iced TWG Tea from their extensive tea list.
French Earl Grey Iced Tea: A fragrant variation of the great classic. This TWG Tea black tea has been delicately infused with citrus fruits and French blue cornflowers.
Jubilee Tea Hot Tea: A rich melange evocative of the sweet history of harmony of Canada with a tantalising elixir, candied notes of maple syrup and tart aftertaste of cranberry. It is caffeine free and is the perfect after dinner tea.
- Miso maple sablefish infused with Caramel Tea
- Wagyu beef slider with maple beef bacon and Moroccan Mint Tea infused BBQ Sauce
- Salmon confit and Lemon Bust Tea infused panna cotta
- Tourtiere with Weekend in Hong Kong infused rhubarb chutney
- Imperial Lapsang Souchong infused chicken cone
- Petite maple eclair
- Red Balloon Tea macaron
- Napolean Tea infused croque-en-bouche
- Passion Fruit Tea infused passion fruit and mango tartlet
I was invited by TWG Tea Canada for a menu tasting.
TWG Tea Salon & Boutique
Cuisine: Afternoon Tea, Tea Salon, Boutique
Mon 10:00 am –8:00 pm
Tue 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Wed 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Thu 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
1070 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6E 2Y2