Neverland Tea Salon is a lovely whimsical place for afternoon tea in Kitsilano, Vancouver (just a few doors down from Nuba Kitsilano). The Peter Pan Neverland theme runs throughout the tea salon but is still classy and elegant for those bridal showers, baby showers or girls day out.
The full tea service includes three tiers of delicious goodies, pastries and finger sandwiches. Your choice of tea from over 60 types of teas sourced from 10 suppliers on 4 continents. Best of all, they do not limit you to just one tea or refills!
Lost Boys' Club: alcoholic options with tea infused cocktails, made with premium spirits and fresh fruits.
Neverland Tea Salon Afternoon Tea Prices ($ pp)
- Bubbly High Tea $37
- High Tea + 50g tea to brew at home $35
- Demi High Tea $18
Bottom Tier: Finger Sandwiches
- Lemon herbed cream cheese and cucumber on whole wheat
- Chicken salad with tarragon, salt toasted pears, walnuts and globe grapes
- Eggs and bacon breakfast bite on brioche
- Apple chutney and aged cheddar on a mini croissant
- Arugula caprese on focaccia with pine nuts and asiago cheese
My favorite was the Apple chutney mini croissant. The tart apple and sharp cheddar was very nice.
Middle Tier: Pastries
- Wild blueberry coffee cake with lemon
- Raspberry cheesecake brownie
- Kalamanzi tart with coconut mousse
- Hazelnut mousse cake with coffee glaze
Top Tier: Scones
- traditional scones
- strawberry jam
- Devonshire cream
We always enjoy our time at Neverland Tea Salon. It is one of the best afternoon tea in Vancouver. Service is always friendly and warm. We would definitely come back!
Neverland Tea Salon Vancouver
Cuisine: Afternoon Tea, High Tea, Desserts, Sandwiches
Mon 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wed 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thu 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sun 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
3066 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6K 2G9