How to make the best frisee salad you've ever had. It has the perfect combination of crunch and sweetness. Cranberry Frisee Salad with pistachios is healthy and packed with flavour!
Why buy pre-washed Frisee Salad when you can make your own with a mix of shredded broccoli, cabbage, Brussel sprouts, baby kale, chicory, and frisee. Frisee has a slightly bitter taste and crisp, curly leaves. It pairs perfectly with a tangy vinaigrette for an easy side dish.
To top, I also used a combination of freeze-dried cranberries and dried cranberries, toasted pumpkin seeds and pomegranate seeds. It adds an extra layer of tart and sweetness to brighten the salad! We like using these ones from Patience Fruit & Co.Print
Cranberry Frisee Salad Recipe
How to Make a Magnifique Frisée Salad mixed with shredded broccoli, cabbage, Brussel sprouts, baby kale, chicory and dried cranberries for the perfect balance of crunch, tart and sweetness! This easy salad pairs perfectly with a tangy vinaigrette for a quick side dish.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: French
- ¼ cup Frisee
- ¼ cup bunch curly endive chicory, tough stems removed, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup broccoli, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cabbage, thinly sliced
- 8 Brussel sprouts, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Baby Kale, thinly sliced
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 3 tablespoons high quality extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds
- dash of Kosher salt
- drizzle of Homemade Poppyseed Dressing, as desired
- In a large salad bowl, toss all the thinkly sliced vegetables together.
- Add your desired amount of Homemade Poppyseed Dressing. I recommend approximately 2-3 tablespoons. Add salad dressing in small increments and taste as you go.
- Top and garnish with dried crandberries and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve with your choice of protien - ex. Bacon Wrapped Turkey Thighs
Use a salad spinner to remove water and moisture from your washed vegetables. Your salad will last longer and tasting more crisp.
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 134
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 32.8 mg
- Fat: 7.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.5 g
- Protein: 4.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Cranberry Frisee Salad Recipe, best frisee salad, endive, chicory, dried cranberries, thankgiving salad recipe, homemade poppyseed dressing, healthy salad recipe, french salad recipe, easy salad, broccoli, brussel sprouts, baby kale, curly endive
Pin the above image to your Healthy Salad Recipe Board to bookmark this page. We are so excited to share our recipes with you!
More Thanksgiving Recipes:
This post contains affiliate links and/or products submitted to Nomss for editorial consideration. To find out more, please visit our About/Disclaimer page.
Remove Ad-Block to view shopping guide!