Having hard wood floors means there’s a lot of dust that is visible. Now that our baby girl is doing more tummy time it is so important to keep things super clean! Miele recently just released the Blizzard CX1 – it is their first bagless vacuum with innovative vortex technology. I am so excited to try the product before it hits the market in Canada!
Out of the box, the Miele Blizzard CX1 is sleek looking. The black is slender with dark panels that is streamlined. It comes with a clear bin that offers you a window view of the cyclone bagless system. Although the Miele Blizzard CX1 vacuum isn’t small compared to a Dyson handheld V6, it certainly means business! I like the easy switch between hard floors and carpet.
Innovative Vortex Technology
- air passes through one single, large cyclone providing a quiet, yet powerful and convenient cleaning performance with four power settings that can be easily controlled.
- Hard-floor cleaning
- Large and easy to empty bin
- Hygienic emptying and filtration – coarse particles are separated from fine dust
- Serious suction and air flow
- Comfort cable rewind
- Integrated accessories with quick release handle / brush
- Heavy for stairs
- Not portable
- Cables could be longer
The Miele Blizzard CX1 starting price is CAD $699. It is currently available for pre-orders. It is released Friday, Sept 29 in Canada.
Mono Cyclone (Vortex Technology) with three stages of filtration
Dust Container Volume: 2 L
Exhaust Filter: HEPA AirClean Lifetime (maintenance-free)
3 Stage Filtration
Made in Germany
For more information visit www.miele.com
Disclaimer: this post may contain affiliate links and/or products submitted to Nomss for editorial consideration. To find out more, please visit our About/Disclaimer page.