Jenny's Bakery Hong Kong is located in Hong Kong. The bakery originated from Stanley Market, Hong Kong. It is one of the most popular, most praised homemade butter cookies. Although they also make cakes, but they are of no means as popular. Jenny's Bakery Hong Kong is featured in TVB food programs and food magazines.
To get your hands on these delectable butter cookies from Jenny's Bakery Hong Kong, people literally line up. The cookies are packaged in cute teddy bear tins which are sold out within ½ the day. You can always please pre-order. I was so happy when my friend gave me a box. My oh my! They were gone so fast! Literally flying off the table.
Jenny's Bakery Hong Kong has a few locations in throughout HK. All are very small (click here) and each only have a limited quantity since the bakery is offsite.
By no means are these butter cookies, shortbread, oatmeal raisin or chocolate cookies cheap. An assorted box of 4 a small tin runs at $70HK (approx. $10 CAD); medium tin ($110HKD). For an assortment of 8 a small tin ($95HKD); medium ($150HKD). For a complete price list (click here) Although somewhat luxurious on the sticker price, but you get what you pay for!
These little darlings smell wonderful from the moment you open the tin. The magical intense aromas of butter and coffee flood and consume your senses. Beware; the cookies are small enough that you may eat 10 unknowingly!
- Butter Cookies – one of the best I’ve ever had. A delicious Danish treat made in Hong Kong. Smooth. Buttery. Melts in your mouth.
- Shortbread Cookies – Not a bad shortbread, slightly sweet and buttery. The best shortbread I’ve had has to be Elysian’s (click here)
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie – Crispy, with tiny raisin pieces.
- Chocolate Cookie – Yummy coco with coffee taste. Light, buttery, and caffeinated. I would almost say they are like coffee cookies instead of coco.
- Pineapple rolls
- Hazelnut Macadamia
- Almond Poppyseed
- Cashew Nut
- Coffee Almond
Jenny's Bakery Hong Kong cookies and pineapple rolls (鳳梨卷) makes great souvenirs!
If you are ever there in HK and/or have people visiting be sure to see if they can ship, mail, hand-carry you a box or two... Of course, if you’d like to treat me to a box of short breads, I will you your friend forever!
Several Locations in Hong Kong
HQ: 1 Floor, No 11, Stanley New Street, Hong Kong | 香港赤柱 新街11號1樓 (屈臣氏樓上)
1. Rm1057, 1/F, The Point Shop, No.1-5 Sugar Street, Causeway Bay | 香港銅鑼灣 銅鑼灣糖街1-5號購物站 （MTR E 出口) 1樓,1057室
2. Shop No. 126, 1/F., Melbourne Plaza, 33 Queen's Road Central | 香港中環 皇后大道中33號 萬邦行1樓126室
3. Shop 101, 1/F, In's Point, 530-544 Nathan Road, Yaumatei, Kowloon | 九龍, 油麻地 彌敦道 530號 現時點商場1樓101室 (油麻地B1出口對面,扒王之王樓上)
4. Shop 203, 2/F, CKE Shopping Mall, 36 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon | 九龍尖沙咀 彌敦道36-44號 CKE重慶站2樓203號室
- Bakery, Cookies, Cakes, Dessert
- Butter cookies specialty
- Limited Quantity
- Cash Only
- Featured in TVB food programs and food magazines
- Hong Kong – 5 locations
- Great souvenirs and gifts
- Open 10am – 7pm
- Delivery may be available for an additional fee
- tel: 011 852 2813-8568
Judy Chan says
i am from Hong Kong & my cell is 92710888
Judy Chan says
i really want to get 10 cans of cookies for CNY. Help me please.