The year 2012 is rushing to an end. How could the year end so fast. So much to be accomplished still. Since this is a food blog amongst other things, we thought we’d share with you 5 Cooking Resolutions – Kitchen Skills to Master (or Completely Butcher) Canning…
Cookies, Pastry and Cakes are fun to eat but not always fun to make. And when you think of all the measuring cups, gadgets and mixers needed to sift, cup and weight, your pantry becomes a little overloaded.
To save space, the Beurer KS53 Mixing bowl & Kitchen Scale is intelligent. 2.5 Litres that has a built-in digital scale. This is a brilliant concept! Now I don’t have to hassle my brain cells to subtract the weight of the bowl off a regular flat surface scale. The easy to read LCD display shows you the weight of whatever ingredient you are weighing in 1 gram graduations – flour, oil, water, meat, etc. Just keep a couple AAA batts handy and you are set!
With removable mixing bowl:
|Non-drip pouring lip|
|Capacity 2.5 l|
|Dishwasher-safe mixing bowl|
|Easy to read LCD display|
|Ingredients switchable: water, milk, oil, sugar and flour|
|Tare weighing function|
|Easy to clean|
|5 kg capacity|
|1 g graduation|
|Automatic switch-off function|
I’ll go out and say right now, this is a brilliant idea. First of all, I practice the skill of cutting with my regular fork. I have the issue of using one hand to eat cause my other is occupied. It’s not even possible…
Life with a KitchenAid Artisan 5 Quart Stand Mixer is amazing. Some people say baking and cooking is very therapeutic. Others think it is stressful. Personally, I think it was only stressful when you bake and cook using the wrong equipment. Previously, I would used my mom’s old…
Did you know huge I am a
big KitchenAid fan? Ever since I started baking and cooking, I used to used my mom’s old machinery which were heavy and didn’t quite do the job anymore.
But I got to give it credit for lasting so long. It is probably older than I am! Maybe one day it will become a collector’s item.
That was when I finally went out and bought a KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer. But let’s stay focused here. This post is about something special, like how Christmas came early! Nov 10, early! So a big THANK YOU KitchenAid Canada! This food processor now stands proudly beside my stand mixer! Lovely!
The food processor is newly available in stores as of November 2011 and has the following features:
- Premium die cast metal housing provides a solid foundation during food preparation
- New external adjustable, stainless steel slicing disc provides ultimate versatility
- Dual shredding disc easily flips the disc from 2mm to 4mm to achieve ideal slicing thickness
- Large 13-cup (2.75L) leak-proof work bowl, plus chef’s bowl and mini bowl to efficiently
- Ultra Wide Mouth Feed Tube™ adjusts to 3 different sizes to accommodate foods of varying sizes, including whole potatoes and cucumbers
- 17 precise food processing options for speed-controlled slice, shred, chop & puree functions plus three maximized slice, shred and puree/chop blades and bonus dough, egg whip & Julienne blades
- Optimized speeds help process soft to hard foods. The 3-in-1 Ultra Wide Mouth™ Feed Tube accommodates a variety of sizes of food.
- 4 speed-controlled functions
- Comfort design side handle allows easy viewing while the food processor is in use
- The 13-cup (3.1 L) work bowl, 4-cup (0.9 L) mini bowl and lid with Ultra Tight Seal are BPA free
- The lid with Ultra Tight Seal is specially designed with a leak resistant ring and locking system to help prevent messes – ensuring that everything stays in the work bowl.
- BPA FREE AND SAFE FOR YOUR DISHWASHER
UNBOXING the new toy! Somewhere out there I know you love this!! ENJOY!