Here’s how to stay warm during the Winter! Silkie Chicken Cordyceps Soup with Fish Maw and Conch 蟲草花花膠响螺煲烏雞湯 is the ultimate nourishing bowl to boost your immune system. Say good bye to cold hands and feet! 喝了手腳不再冰冷。
- 1 whole Silkie Chicken 烏雞
- 1 lb Pork Tenderloin 瘦肉
- 50g Cordyceps 蟲草花
- 1 piece dried conch 幹響螺片
- 5–6 pieces fresh conch 新鮮響螺頭
- 50g dried Goji berries 枸杞
- 100g Chinese Yam 淮山 / 山藥
- 8 pieces Logan 桂圓
- 2 Slice Ginger 生薑
- dash of Salt 鹽
- 1L water 水
- Wash and rinse the ingredients. Soak the herbs in water for at least 20 mins
- Clean the silkie chicken and remove inners , head and tail.
- In a pot of boiling water, blanch the silkie chicken and pork tenderloin to remove impurities for about 5 minutes. Then rinse under cold water.
- Place all your ingredients in a stewing pot.
- Add approximately 1L of water (or appropriate amount so it does not over flow).
- In medium heat, stew for 3.0 hours. Longer if you want a more intense flavour.
- Add a dash of salt approximately 10 minutes before consuming.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 再一起與生薑、藥材放進瓦煲內，加入清水 1L。
- You can use either pork tenderloin or pork shank instead of pork bones because it is less fatty.
- Enjoy the soup ingredients with a side of soy sauce. The silkie chicken meat is tender and succulent!
- I like to use an electric stewing pot for keeping nutrition and original taste of food without having to check the stove.
Keywords: Silkie Chicken, 烏雞、蟲草花、花膠、響螺、瘦肉 、幹響螺片、新鮮響螺頭 、杞子、淮山、生薑, 蟲草花花膠响螺煲烏雞湯, cordyceps, fish maw, 燉湯食谱