This creamy, thick chia pudding is easy to make, packed full of nutrients and antioxidants like Vitamin C and folate for a healthy kick during breakfast, lunch or dessert! All it takes is 3 ingredients and countless variation. Totally customizable to your personal preference!
- 1/3 cup of chia seeds
- 1 cup oat milk (or your chose of milk alternative)
- 1/3 cup BC Frozen Blueberries
Optional For Serving
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3–5 pieces of sliced ripe banana
- More blueberries
- In a medium sized bowl add oat milk, chia seeds and BC Frozen Blueberries. Whisk to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes (or overnight). The chia pudding should be thick and creamy.
- Enjoy and layer with fresh or frozen fruit, compote, maple syrup (vegan) or honey.
- Keep cover in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
- Add more chia seeds if you want it thicker.
- Add more oat milk if you prefer it a little more runny
Keywords: chia pudding, oat milk chia seed pudding, blueberry, overnight chia pudding, desserts