Formerly known as the Delicious Food Show, the Toronto FOOD & WINE Festival presented by Time Inc.’s FOOD & WINE Magazine – the ultimate authority on the best of what’s new in food, drink, travel, style, and entertaining – is set to take place from September 18 to 20, 2015 at Evergreen Brick Works in downtown Toronto.
Over the course of three delectable days, Toronto FOOD & WINE Festival will showcase the expertise and creativity of the best culinary talents in, Toronto, Ontario, and Canada. Highlights of the festival include the Grand Tasting Pavilion presented by PC Black Label, cooking classes, tutored tastings, and special events that bring the world of food, wine, and spirits to local palates. These are just some of the amazing epicurean features of the inaugural year of this iconic festival.
WIN a pair of tickets to Toronto FOOD & WINE Festival 2015 at the end of the post!
By far one of the most anticipated features of the festival includes appearances by fan-favourite local and international celebrity chefs:
- Gail Simmons (Top Chef)
- Australian TV star Curtis Stone (All-Star Academy)
- Culinary heavy-weight Tyler Florence (Great Food Truck Race)
- Famed restaurateur Daniel Boulud (Daniel, Café Boulud)
- Canadian darling Chuck Hughes (Chuck’s Day Off)
- Multi-talented Roger Mooking (Chopped Canada)
- Top Chef Canada judge Chef Mark McEwan
- Award-winning wine personality Mark Oldman, Chopped Canada judge
- Chef Antonio Park (Park Restaurant)
5 Reasons You Need to Visit Toronto FOOD & WINE Festival 2015
1. Curtis Stone, Tyler Florence, Gail Simmons, Chuck Hughes, Roger Mooking, Mark McEwan, Antonio Park and many more will be taking to the stages for demos, talks and workshops throughout the three-day event.
2. You’ll be able to sample, sip and savour all the flavours from 130 purveyors of premium products, fine foods and beverages from Ontario, Canada and around the world in the Grand Tasting Pavilion – presented by PC Black Label.
3. For the first time ever, Cochon 555 is bringing its flavour-packed marquee events series to Canada allowing guests to sink their teeth into over 1400 pounds of expertly prepared pork dishes by the hottest chefs including Chuck Hughes, Matty Matheson and more.
4. Expert-level educational workshops welcome legendary masters like Kevin Kent (Knifewear), Tetsuya “Ted” Iizuka (Soba Canada), and Antonio Park (Park Restaurant) to share their knowledge regarding time-held traditions like knife skills and soba noodle making.
5. Canada’s Best New Student Chef will be crowned after an exciting and unique cooking competition called Taste Canada Cooks the Books. Some of the brightest up-and-coming culinary talents from schools across Canada will gather in front of a live audience in the Miele Kitchen to make a dish from a well-known Canadian cookbook, with the author on stage!
In partnership with Uber. New users can use promo code TFW15 for their first ride free, up to $25.
Use Uber to get you to and from the festival with ease.
Congrats Stephanie @StephCDE_!!
Toronto FOOD & WINE Festival 2015
Time: September 18 to 20, 2015 at Evergreen Brick Works in downtown Toronto.
Evergreen Brick Works
550 Bayview Ave, Toronto, ON M4W 3X8