Secret Garden Tea Company has been serving afternoon high tea in the Kerrisdale neighborhood of Vancouver for over two decades. This old fashion tea boutique has moved from its former West Boulevard home to a larger location at 2138 West 40th Avenue. The space is much bigger, brighter and better suited for larger parties - such as my baby shower just a few weeks ago!
They offer seasonal afternoon tea services like the June & July High Tea menu above with beautiful homemade miniature sweets and scones and savory mini sandwiches. Aside from finger foods, Secret Tea Garden also serves a la carte breakfast and lunch options like omelettes, sandwiches, quiche and salads.
Secret Tea Garden Afternoon High Tea Prices
- 32 per person (Vegetarian option also available)
- 37 per person Gluten Free
- 22 Children's High Tea
My favorite is their Organic Creamy Earl Grey tea infused with light rose.
Iced Creamy Earl Grey – Refreshingly iced with lemon. Available starting June 1st.
- Tea Cake Slices
- Tangy Mini Lemon Curd Tart
- Decadent Milk Chocolate Carrot Cake
- Summery Plum & Apricot Tart with Orange Chantilly
- Secret Garden Egg Pinwheels
- Smoked Turkey & Roasted Red Peppers on Italian Country Rosemary Muffins
- Shrimp Caesar Salad on Savoury Zucchini Scones
- Petit Fruit Scone with Raspberry Jam & Devonshire Cream
The space is cutely old fashioned. I love their steaming tea served in elegant china. I also like that they have a good selection of both savory and sweet treats. There is also a to-go bakery for those option for a quick grab and go!
Where do you like to go for afternoon tea? Do you have a favorite place to celebrate bridal showers and other milestones?
Secret Garden Tea Company
Cuisine: Afternoon Tea, Tea Salon, Boutique
Mon 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Tue 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Wed 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Thu 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Fri 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Sat 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Sun 9:00 am - 6:30 pm
2138 W 40th Ave, Vancouver, BC V6M 1W5