What do you use for healthy glowing skin? And where exactly does this "glow" come from? Your vanity counter probably holds many jars of "hope" - snowy, silkened glamorously colonized glass jars of rich face cream. Yet you've likely never heard of Metrin Skincare System. This 85 year old, independent brand is based in Vancouver, British Columbia with a simple 5-step skincare system designed to work with your skin's natural renewal process to be its best!
A friend sent over an intervention after hearing that I was suffering from postpartum dull, dry skin. Packaged in a simple cosme-ceutical bottle, it promises the undoing the work of time with a six month promise on first-time purchase of their full-size skincare system, reasonably priced $152 (get $20 off by using promo code "ThxNomss").
It is indeed fascinating to me that Metrin has not changed its formula since 1932. Instead of more modern formulas and velvety diamond ring box jars of hope, Metrin targets its efforts on helping your skin restore lipids between the dermal and epidermal layer.
The 5 simple steps (twice daily) helps to firm, plump and smooth by increasing collagen in the skin. It also hydrates and lowers the activity of your oil glands while reducing inflammation.
- Step 1 - Deep Cleanser (clean away airborne impurities, atmospheric dirt and makeup)
- Step 2 - Lathering Cleanser (cleanse deep into your pores and remove dead skin cells and bacteria)
- Step 3 - Vita Conditioner (hydrate and nourish your skin with antioxidants, essential fatty acids)
- Step 4 - Protective Lotion (firm, tone and protect)
- Step 5 - Enriched Vita Conditioner (encourage healing and cell regeneration by neutralizing the effect of free radicals)
Metrin Skincare System is formulated without fragrances, dyes, or gluten, and not test tested on animals and contain certified organic ingredients. It is designed to be safe and effective for people of all ages, genders, and ethnicities.
I have been using the Metrin system over two months and I have enjoyed the simple application of the 5-step routine. No guessing. No Fuss. Just follow the numbers on the bottles.
My skin does not feel tight after cleansing twice. My skin still hungrily lavishes on the mini dollops of the Vita Conditioner. And the annoying monthly cycle of hormonal breakout seems to have parked itself. Let's hope that Metrin will erase the ravages of time... and perhaps I can stop chasing those miracle cure-all, forbiddingly priced jars of velvety whitecaps .
Enter to Win
- Post a comment on this blog post and tell us what your skincare needs are right now. One entry per person.
- Follow and tweet this (one entry per day): RT to win @METRINskincare from @instanomss #instanomss #MetrinForAll #MetrinSkincare #skincare #beauty #bblogger
- Follow me on Instagram and Facebook.
- Instagram double tap, tag a friend and comment on @Instanomss
EDIT: Congratulations Bethany H.!