Freakishly delicious donuts. Lucky's Doughnuts Vancouver is part of 49th Parallel Coffee Roasters. You come here to get Lucky. How can you come to Lucky's Doughnuts and not be tempted to get a donut (a box) to go along with your coffee? Lucky's Doughnuts at 49th Parallel Coffee Roasters has a really nice patio space perfect to chill out and just enjoy the sun.
Lucky's Doughnuts Donut Flavors
- PB&J: A square doughnut, piped with jam on all four corners. Peanut glaze, and finished with crushed peanuts on top.
- Coconut Bismarck: Coconut cream filled Bismarck with a vanilla glaze, topped with Swiss meringue and toasted ribbon coconut.
- Pumpkin: Pumpkin spice cake topped with a cream cheese icing, finished with toasted pumpkin seeds and praline.
- Mango Square: A square doughnut, piped with mango curd then topped with a mango glaze.
- Classic Old Fashioned: Old Fashioned Doughnut Sour cream old fashioned topped with our signature vanilla glaze.
- Orange Honey Pistachio: Orange Pistachio Doughnut Old-fashioned cake base topped with honey glaze and roasted pistachios.
- Long John: A yeast-raised stick doughnut, filled with vanilla pastry cream and topped with chocolate ganache.
- Salted Caramel: Classic old fashioned dipped in a creamy caramel and finished with maldon salt.
- Chocolate Old Fashioned: Classic chocolate old fashioned base topped with chocolate ganache, and chocolate flakes.
- Glazed A classic yeast-raised doughnut ring with a vanilla glaze.
- Apple Bacon Fritter: Apple and bacon, topped with a maple glaze and even more bacon.
- Traditional French Cruller: French choux paste fried and topped with our signature vanilla glaze.
- Lemon Bismarck: A Bismarck filled with lemon curd and covered in granulated sugar.
- Sugar & Spice: A cake doughnut dusted in sugar, cinnamon and cardamom.
Donut prices range each from $3.75+
Coconut Bismarck is one of my favorites. I love coconut cream filled Bismarck with a vanilla glaze. The Swiss meringue topped with toasted ribbon coconut is very sinful. This goes well with coffee - it cuts through all the sugar!
Carrot Cake (top left): You must try the carrot cake. My mom always tells me to eat my vegetables. And I certainly have no problems with carrot cake. It is not extremely sweet and has that moist soft center.
Apple Bacon Fritter: a sweet, tart and salty mix. That soft fried dough with bacon bits is ridiculous. I love salty fries with ice cream. Have you ever have McDonald's fries dipped in a sundae? Another sweet / salty donut is the Salted Caramel - classic fashioned donut dipped in a creamy caramel and finished with maldon salt.
What is your favorite donut flavor? Maybe if we all voted Lucky's will make it for us? *fingers crossed*
Luckys Doughnuts & 49th Parallel Coffee Roasters
Cuisine: Donuts, Cafes, Coffee & Tea
Mon 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Tue 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Wed 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Thu 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
2902 Main Street
Vancouver, BC, V5T 3G3