This quick and easy Korean kimchi-bokkeum-bap recipe is packed full of flavour and healthy probiotics. A healthier take on kimchi fried rice is simply delicious without the calories! It takes only 15 minutes to make! It is gluten-free, dairy-free and totally Paleo and Whole 30 compliant!
- In a heavy bottom pan or cast iron, heat oil over medium-high heat. Get the oil hot, but don't let it smoke.
- Saute onions and garlic for 2 minutes
- Add in cauliflower "rice", kimchi with all the juice, stir and cook.
- Cook down to reduce water
- Cover lid to steam cauliflower until cooked through.
- Remove lid and stir fry a little more. I like my "fried rice" with some burnt crispy sides.
- Serve and enjoy!
**Optional, you can also add an egg, tuna or tofu.
***If you are not vegan, you can also opt for some pancetta bacon for some extra smoky flavours. I would suggest adding this at the beginning and reduce your vegetable oil. The bacon will release plenty of oil!
Take a pair of scissors and cut up kimchi if you want it to be smaller
Keywords: Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice, Kimchi Fried Rice, Korean fried rice, kimchi-bokkeum-bap, popular korean dishes, vegan meals, easy vegan dinner, vegetarian dishes, 김치 볶음밥