Easy to make scallion pancakes 蔥油餅, Beef Shanks and Taiwanese Beef Rolls at home is fairly easy and it takes only 5 ingredients: All purpose flour, hot water, salt, sesame oil and green onions.
Ingredients from above cooked recipes
- Warm up your Taiwanese Green Onion Scallion Pancakes 蔥油餅 at 200F for 10 mins (if you’ve previously let cooled).
- Brush some sauce over pancakes
- Top with thinly sliced beef shank meat
- Layer on top green onion stalks (sliced in half), cucumber slices, cilantro (optional)
- Brush another thin layer of sauce over pancakes
- Roll up and cut your pancakes at desired width.
- Served with XO sauce and extra Hoisin sauce.
Pro Tip: Make extra beef shank. Save the broth from the InstantPot and make noodle soup with later. Can be frozen up to a week.
Keywords: Taiwanese recipes, Green Onion Scallion Pancakes, 蔥油餅,牛肉捲餅, beef shanks, instantpot, CHINESE BRAISED BEEF SHANK RECIPE, 滷牛腱,