When it comes to eating spot prawns, there is no wrong way to eat it. But dipping these delicate flavour bombs in this flavourful Spot Prawns Chili Soy Dipping Sauce makes all the difference! It is tangy, savoury and has a bit of heat!
- 1/2 tbspsteamed fish soy sauce
- 3–4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp sugar
- 50 g cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove shallot, chopped
- 1–2 birds eye chili, chopped and seeds removed
- 1/4 C vegetable oil
- In a small sauce bowl, add all the ingredients together except vegetable oil. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
- Remove saucepan from heat and pour over previously mixed sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
- If you prefer your sauce to be extra spicy, keep the seeds to your birds eye chili
Keywords: Spot Prawns, dipping sauce, soy sauce, chili, Chinese, seafood, steamed fish soy sauce