Once you start, you can’t stop! You can’t eat just one! Crunch, sweet, salty and amazingly toasty with gingerbread cookie tea infused. This straightforward Gingerbread Cookie Candied Walnuts recipe is the perfect on the go snack, holiday gift, or even serve them with a charcuterie board or as a salad topper!
This easy candied nuts recipe can be made on the stovetop or baked in the oven.
- Pre-heat the oven to 325F.
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Grind the Gingerbread Cookie tea leaves in a coffee grinder with a spice grinder accessory kit until finely powdered.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix walnuts and maple syrup and pure vanilla extract until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle powdered Gingerbread Cookie tea leaves evenly over walnuts.
- Dust the walnuts with evenly cinnamon and sea salt. Mix well.
- Spread the coated walnuts on the large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the pre-heated over for 10 minutes or until golden brown or lightly crispy.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes to avoid burning!
- Store in airtight container.
Caution: Do not eat the candied walnuts straight out of the oven. It is VERY HOT and cause severe burning!
Keywords: Candied Walnuts, Candied Nuts, Healthy Snacks, Holiday Gift Idea, nuts, health benefits of walnuts, HOW TO MAKE CANDIED WALNUTS in the oven, HOW TO MAKE CANDIED WALNUTS on the stovetop