Black Moss Fat Choy Black Eye Beans Peanuts with Pork Bone Soup 髮菜眉豆花生排骨湯 is rich in protein, potassium and iron. It is hearty and earthy. Nourishing soup for the winter season.
- Soak Fat Choy Black Moss in water and dd two drops of oil to clean (drain well)
- Blanch pork bones in hot water
- Fill clay pot with water to 80% water level, bring to boil and add all ingredients except for black moss
- Boil on high heat for 3 hours
- Reduce to medium heat for another 2 hours
- Add in black moss the last 30 minutes of your cook time
- Add pinch of salt for taste
- Serve hot
The same results can be achieved in an Instantpot. Set to manual high pressure mode for 1 hour.
Keywords: Black Moss, Black Eye Bean, Soup, 髮菜眉豆花生排骨湯, chinese, recipes, nourishing, wellness, pork bone