This dairy-free, vegan friendly, paleo, low carb, low-sugar, no mayo apple vinegar coleslaw is refreshing and ultra-flavorful and packed high in Vitamin K!
- 1 head of red or green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 large carrot, grated (optional)
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- Wash and finely shred the red or green cabbage, carrots and red onion. Add to large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix apple cider vinegar, Old Style mustard, maple syrup, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add mixed dressing to your large mixing bowl.
- Gentle toss and mix with the vegetables.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Pro Tip: Add half of the dressing slowly and taste. Add more dressing if desired. Adding all the dressing in at once may drown your salad.
- This salad holds well and tastes better one day old!
Keywords: coleslaw recipe, dairy free, paleo recipes, keto-friendly, vinegar coleslaw, apple cider vinegar recipes