Whether you are into Valentine’s Day or not. Single, Taken of It’s Complicated. It’s always nice to think of Valentine’s as an excuse to do something extra special (just like the remaining 364 days)! We’ve curated a list of Where To Eat On Valentine’s Day, Top Ten Chocolate Shops, and even a Valentine’s Day Gift Guide to make things easier for you. To complete the day, consider the following Valentine’s Day Afternoon Tea for Two!
Valentine’s Day Afternoon Tea for Two
The Urban Tea Merchant | 1070 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6E 2Y2 | (604) 692-0071
Valentine’s Tea For Two
- $98 / 2 people *Supplement for teas over $8
- Saturday February 6 to Sunday February 14
2 TWG Teas from our extensive list, served hot or iced*
Prestige Cocktail 2 Sparkling white wine cocktails infused with “Love Me Tea”
Select six canapés from the list below
- “Earl Grey Gentleman Tea” Sandwich
- “Sencha Tea” Cream, Fig Jam
- Smoked Salmon Rosette, “Sencha China Tea”
- Wasabi Creme, Ponzu Gel, Marble Rye
- “Lapsang Souchong Tea” Chicken Salad,
- Black Sesame Basket, Pea Shoots
- Tomato and Piave Tea Sandwich,
- Watercress Aioli, “Sencha Japan Tea” Salt
- Cucumber, Aged Cheddar Tea Sandwich
- White Chocolate Lattice Heart
- White and Dark Chocolate Dipped Strawberry
- White Chocolate Coconut Truffle
- 2 Apple Puff Pastry Roses “Polo Club Tea” Jelly,
- Brown Sugar and Cinnamon
With every order of a Tea for Two set, receive a sachet of 50g of either
- Chocolate Earl Grey
- French Earl Grey
- Golden Earl Grey
Secret Garden | 5559 West Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6M 3W6 | 604 261 3070
February High Tea
- $29.95 per person
- Vegetarian High Tea also available.
Secret Garden Egg Pinwheels
South American Roast Beef on Petit Irish Soda Bread
Red Curry Peanut Sauce Chicken on Mini Croissants
Scone with Raspberry Jam and Devonshire Cream
Tea Cake Slices
Tangy Mini Lemon Curd Tart
Coconut Pumpkin Pie with Milk Chocolate Crème
Orange-Lavender Polenta Cake with Housemade Marmalade and Mascarpone Chantilly
Neverland Tea Salon | 3066 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6K 2G9 | (604) 428-3066
Valentine’s High Tea
- High Tea $40
- Demi High Tea $25
Freshly shucked Kushi oysters with mignonette.
*Goat cheese with arugula pesto, asparagus and pine nuts on white.
*Aged cheddar and apple chutney on a mini croissant.
*Classic crab salad in a herbed gougere.
Salmon tartare with chorizo vinaigrette in a mini cone.
Duck confit on brioche with salt-roasted pear and cherry.
*Classic baked lemon tart with fresh strawberry salad.
*Milk chocolate hazelnut roulade Mascarpone cheesecake with wild blueberries and yuzu.
Death by Chocolate.
Heart macaron with rose-lychee ganache.
Served with a traditional scone, strawberry jam and Devonshire cream and never-ending tea.
Gluten and dairy omitted options are available.
*Indicates items on the demi high tea tower.
There are tons of other great places to go for Afternoon Tea in Vancouver that will be offering their regular menu on Valentine’s Day. Reservations high recommended!
Where is your favorite high tea place?