Red Date Longan Goji Tea 紅棗桂圓杞子茶 is excellent several reasons. This tea is a supreme blood replenisher, promotes restful sleep by calming the mind, it tonifies the digestive system, aids heart health, regulates Qi, spleen, and stomach meridians. It also brightens and moistens the eyes…
Coix seed / barley water is naturally diuretic and helps to reduce heat and remove dampness! It’s been super humid lately so this drink is the perfect detox sweet soup! 檸檬薏米水清熱去水、去濕、能改善水腫和排毒，自己煮簡單又經濟。 Raw coix is “cooling” and invigorates the spleen. Cooked coix is used to detox…
How do you take your coffee? Black, with cream, milk alternative or do you like it a little decadent like this Buttered Praline Coffee?
Consider upping your coffee game with Melitta’s Classique coffee made with 100% premium Arabica coffee beans.
We like using the Pour Over method. This pour-over coffeemaker is easy to use and is so effective. Just insert the coffee filter (double crimped seal is guaranteed not to burst), add your grounded coffee and hot water and enjoy a rich, flavourful cup of coffee!Print
How do you take your coffee? Black, with cream, milk alternative or do you like it a little decadent like this Buttered Praline Coffee? Impress your guests with this easy to make Buttered Praline Coffee latte!
- 5oz of Melitta Classique coffee, brewed hot
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons praline syrup
- Brew a 5-ounce cup of Melitta Classique coffee.
- Combine the coffee, cream, brown sugar and the butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Simmer until the sugar is dissolved, stirring often.
- Add the praline syrup, stir to blend, and serve warm.
Keywords: Melitta Coffee, Buttered Praline Coffee, Coffee Latte recipes, Pour Over method, pour over coffee, coffeemake
Pin the above image to your Drinks and Cocktails Recipe Board to bookmark this page. We are so excited to share our recipes with you!
MORE DESSERT RECIPES:
This post contains affiliate links and/or products submitted to Nomss for editorial consideration. To find out more, please visit our About/Disclaimer page.
Remove Ad-Block to view shopping guide!
Starbucks has a special surprise in store for Frappuccino fans. Fan-favourite S’mores Frappuccino is coming back this summer by popular demand! Starbucks will kick off the summer season with the return of this beloved beverage, available starting TODAY(!) Tuesday, April 30 at Starbucks stores in the U.S. and…
Are you team Peppermint Hot Chocolate? I can honestly say that I am not a fan. I’m not sure who coined Peppermint Mocha or Cocoa to be the holiday drink, but I am not sold! Let me introduce you to the best Earl Grey Hot Chocolate ever!…
A total Canadian classic cocktail is the ultimate Caesar cocktail. It is a classic and totally crushable. It goes well over brunch and has the snack built right in! It’s Clamato juice based with a hit of vodka with the whole shebang of flavour and spice from ingredients like Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and hot sauce!
With over 418 million Caesars consumed in Canada last year, it’s no wonder us Canucks calls the Caesar a good Canada’s national cocktail!
Central Canada Caesar Cocktail Recipe
Canada’s national cocktail
- 1 oz vodka (local distillery)
- 4 oz Walter Craft Caesar Mix - Mild Spice
- 1 bar spoon maple syrup
- 2 dash hot sauce
- 2 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch fresh grated horseradish
- squeeze lime
- 2 dash celery bitters (or pinch celery salt)
- rim: maple syrup, Montreal steak spice
- garnish: pickled beets, local charcuterie
- Step 1 Rim glass with good quality Canadian maple syrup and Montreal Steak Spice.
- Step 2 Fill glass full with ice, add locally produced vodka, Walter Craft Caesar Mix (Mild Spice), remaining ingredients, and stir gently.
- Step 3 Garnish with pickled beets, charcuterie, fresh lime wedge.
West Coast Caesar Cocktail Recipe
- .05 oz sake (local maker)
- .05 oz gin (local distillery)
- 4 oz Walter Craft Caesar Mix - Mild Spice
- ½ bar spoon Sriracha
- dash soy sauce
- dash rice wine vinegar
- squeeze fresh lime
- rim: lime juice, Walter Craft Caesar Rim
- garnish: seasonal BC seafood (prawn, crab leg, etc), lime, nori
- Step 1 Rim glass with lime juice and Walter Craft Caesar Rim.
- Step 2 Fill glass full with ice, add spirits from your favourite local producers, Walter Craft Caesar Mix (Mild Spice), remaining ingredients, and stir gently.
- Step 3 Garnish with seasonal BC seafood, nori, lime wedge.
Prairie Caesar Cocktail Recipe
- 1 oz Canadian Whiskey
- 4 oz Walter Craft Caesar - Classic Spice
- 1 oz beef stock
- 1 dash black pepper bitters (or fresh grated black pepper)
- 1 bar spoon BBQ sauce
- 2 dash hot sauce
- 1 squeeze lemon
- rim: honey, Walter Craft Caesar Rim, cracked black pepper
- garnish: beef jerky (local provider if possible), lemon, celery stalk
- Step 1 Rim glass with local honey, Walter Craft Caesar Rim and cracked black pepper.
- Step 2 Fill glass full with ice, add your favourite Canadian Whiskey, Walter Craft Caesar Mix (Classic Spice), remaining ingredients, and stir gently.
- Step 3 Garnish with locally made beef jerky, fresh lemon wedge and celery stalk.
Maritime Caesar Cocktail Recipe
- 1 oz vodka (local distillery)
- 4 oz Walter Craft Caesar Mix — Classic Spice
- 1 oz lobster broth (or clam nectar)
- pinch old bay
- squeeze lemon
- rim: none
- garnish: seasonal Atlantic seafood (lobster, oyster, etc), lemon
- Step 1 Fill glass full with ice, add locally produced vodka, Walter Craft Caesar Mix (Classic Spice), remaining ingredients, and stir gently.
- Step 2 Garnish with seasonal Atlantic seafood and fresh lemon.
- Step 3
Pin the above image to your Cocktail Recipe Board to bookmark this page. We are so excited to share our recipes with you!
If you discover another great Caesar recipes, please share with me in the comments below!
Remove Ad Block for shopping guide.
This post contains affiliate links and/or products submitted to Nomss for editorial consideration. To find out more, please visit our About/Disclaimer page..
The classic Canadian Caesar cocktail is one of my favourite drinks to order during Happy Hour or Brunch. For my American friends, it is a Bloody Mary with clam juice! The secret is the clam juice. Clam juice makes everything better! Ordering a Caesar is easy.…
We were recently introduced to Chic Choc Rum. One of the first things we were told was to make a delicious cocktail. There are a good handful of refreshing cocktails on their website like the Chic Buche and the Chic-Lantro which tastes like spiced mojito!…
National Iced Tea Day is June 10. To celebrate the start of a sunny weekend (and all your summer party needs), we made ourselves a batch of ice tea with teapigs’ Darjeeling Earl Grey tea and Lot 40 Canadian Rye. This spiked iced tea is super easy to make and is refreshingly tasty.
Darjeeling Earl Grey North Course is developed by Canadian Whisky Ambassador, Colin MacDougall. Inspired by Canada’s 150th birthday and the upcoming summer golf season, it’s a delicious yet unique take on the classic Arnold Palmer.
Iced teapigs Darjeeling Earl Grey North Course
For all your summer party needs
- 6 oz teapigs darjeeling ear grey (1 tea temple chilled)
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1.5 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz Lot40 Canadian Rye (or any of your favorite rye)
- Step 1 Start by brewing a cup of teapigs darjeeling earl grey tea.
- Step 2 Steep for approximate 3 minutes.
- Step 3 Remove tea temple and chill tea before us.
- Step 4 In a tall Collins glass, add 6oz. (3/4 cup) of chilled tea.
- Step 5 Next, in a shaker, combine the rest of the ingredients, shake and pour over the chilled tea.
- Step 6 To serve, garnish with lemon wheel and a few dashes of biters.
- Step 7 How to make simple syrup: pour equal parts water and sugar in a saucepan. 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water will make 1.5 cups of simple syrup once dissolved. Stir the simple syrup and place the saucepan over medium heat. Heat ingredients until dissolved.
Summer is a great time to experiment with sparkling wine and summer fruits. We recently went for a mini getaway in the Okanagan Valley and came home with tons of peaches. Ruffino also sent us a bottle of their Prosecco. This sparkling white wine is fruity and fragrant. It…
Homemade organic almond milk can only be describe as heavenly. Making nut milk is actually ridiculously easy to make. I can’t imagine why I used to buy store bought Almond Milk. If you have never tried it before, you will not understand the creaminess compared…
If you are looking for a creamy Match Green Tea Kefir Smoothie Recipe? This one is super easy to make. Not only is it lightly sweetened with a subtle hint of vanilla; it is super healthy for you also! Did you know that Kefir was named one of summer’s essential flat belly foods by Men’s Health Editor in Chief David Zincenko? Random facts; I know!
Needless to say, Matcha Green Tea is one of the most potent form of green tea. It is filled with antioxidants 10 to 15 times stronger than your average green tea. Green tea helps improves your metabolism thus having a positive affect on losing weight. Your body will use up more calories. However, if you are sensitive to caffeine, you may want to go easy on the matcha!
For days that I feel like a little sweet pick me up, option to use Kefir drinks flavored with vanilla. Otherwise, the original plain Kefir sweetened with your choice 1 to 2 tablespoon of agave, honey or maple syrup is equally tasty.
Pro Tip: When preparing match, ensure the matcha powder is completely dissolved in the beverage. I typically use a good blender to mix it up. It ensures a smooth consistency with no lumps.
Always choose culinary grade green tea powder that is USDA Organic and Kosher Certified. This certifies that your matcha is of the highest quality, GMO free, contains no pesticides, soy, wheat of any kind.
Matcha Green Tea Kefir Smoothie Recipe
- 1 Cup Olympic Organic Kefir Vanilla flavor
- 2 Teaspoons organic matcha green tea powder
- 1 tbsp sweetender (optional – honey, agave syrup or maple syrup)
- 2-3 Ice cubes (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together in a good blender (like a Vitamix)
- Pour into cup and enjoy.
Pin the above image to your Smoothie and Healthy Recipe Board to bookmark this page. We are so excited to share our recipes with you!
Kefir smoothies is one of the best things I’ve discovered! Olympic Dairy recently sent over some of their organic Kefir Vanilla and Original flavoured probiotic fermented milk. It tasted a lot like Calpis, but much healthier. Personally I love incorporating a healthy does of probiotics into…
We were recently introduced to Matt and Steve’s The Extreme Bean products such as The Extreme Bean™ Hot & Spicy is a pickled bean, Extreme Bean Garlic & Dill and some B’nOlive. Matt and Steve asked if we would create a drink recipe featuring one of their products and we…