Ford Canada graciously took us out with their brand new Ford Fusion 2017. What a better way to exemplify this vehicle by going to a town in Vancouver that is experiencing the combination of old traditions and new changes. East and West Old and New Traditions and Modern […]
Tag: Dine Out Vancouver
Round 1 of Dine Out Vancouver 2017 we made our way to Ancora over at 1600 Howe Street. I haven’t been back to Ancora since their grand opening. Personally, I’m dying to have their caviar service and sushi made by Sushi Chef Yoshi Tabo again. […]
Dine Out Vancouver 2017 runs from January 20 to February 5th. The full list of 268 participating restaurants is now released. Dine Out Vancouver special prix fixe menu will be available in $20, $30 and $40. Some restaurants will even be offering discounted lunch menus. Many menu comes with BC VQA wine or craft beer pairing option for an additional charge.
2017 marks the 15th year Dine Out Vancouver has been running. There are 17 days of food themed events ex. Chef Soup Experience, Craft Beer & Tacos Tour, Nightingale’s Chef Table Experience, Secret Supper Soiree, etc. There will be also hotels with special rates.
Dine Out Vancouver is a great time to dive into the Vancouver foodie scene. Dive into restaurants you haven’t had a chance to try. Reservations are highly encouraged. Most are available on Open Table.
Dine Out Vancouver 2017 Restaurants
- Afghan Horsemen Restaurant
- Allstar Wings & Ribs
- The American Cheesesteak Co.
- Banana Leaf Malaysian Cuisine – Davie
- Banana Leaf Malaysian Cuisine – Kitsilano
- Banana Leaf Malaysian Cuisine – Broadway
- Banana Leaf Malaysian Cuisine – Denman
- Banana Leaf Malaysian Cuisine – Robson
- Big Rock Urban Brewery & Eatery
- The Bimini Public House
- The Blackbird Public House & Oyster Bar
- The Brasserie – Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites
- Burnaby Mountain Clubhouse
- Butcher & Bullock
- Cannibal Cafe – Commercial Drive
- Cazba Restaurant
- Cheshire Cheese Inn
- The Cheshire Cheese
- Cinema Public House
- Clough Club
- Deepwater Micro Eatery
- The District Brasserie
- Dubh Linn Gate Irish Pub
- The Fish Shack
- Flying Beaver Bar & Grill
- Granville Room
- Gyoza Bar Ltd.
- Hurricane Grill – North Vancouver
- Hurricane Grill – Yaletown
- The Lamplighter Public House
- Las Margaritas Restaurante Y Cantina
- Library Square Public House
- Lickerish Restaurant & Lounge
- Lombardo’s Restaurant
- Lucky Taco
- Mahony & Sons – Stamps Landing
- Mahony & Sons – Coal Harbour
- Match Eatery and Public House – New West
- Max’s Restaurant, Cuisine of the Philippines
- The New Oxford
- Nonna’s Table
- The Old Spaghetti Factory
- The Park at English Bay – Best Western Plus Sands Hotel
- Red Card Sports Bar + Eatery – Moda Hotel
- Relish Public House
- Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co. – Kitsilano
- Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co. – Main
- Stages Bistro & Lounge – Holiday Inn Vancouver Centre
- Tap & Barrel – Convention Centre
- Tap & Barrel – Olympic Village
- Tap & Barrel – Shipyards (North Vancouver)
- Tapshack – Burrard Bridge
- Tapshack – Coal Harbour
- The Three Brits Public House
- Vaades The Indian Restaurant
- Village Taphouse
- Abode Restaurant
- The American Grille – Vancouver Airport Marriott
- Baci Ristorante
- Bayside Lounge – The Best Western Plus Sands Hotel
- Beach Bay Café and Patio
- Bella Gelateria & Pizzeria – Yaletown
- Bellaggio Cafe – Downtown
- Bellaggio Wine bar – Convention Centre
- Belmont Bar
- The Boathouse Restaurant – English Bay
- The Boathouse Restaurant – Kitsilano
- The Boathouse Restaurant – New Westminster
- The Boathouse Restaurant – Port Moody
- The Boathouse Restaurant – Richmond
- The Boathouse Restaurant – White Rock
- Bogart’s Bar & Restaurant – Hampton Inn & Suites
- The Bottleneck
- C Prime Italian Steak & Wine
- Cactus Club Cafe – Ash
- Cactus Club Cafe – Bentall
- Cactus Club Cafe – Byrne Road
- Cactus Club Cafe – English Bay
- Cactus Club Cafe – Kingsway
- Cactus Club Cafe – North Burnaby
- Cactus Club Cafe – North Vancouver
- Cactus Club Cafe – Park Royal
- Cactus Club Cafe – Robson
- Cactus Club Cafe – West Robson
- Cactus Club Cafe – Yaletown
- Campagnolo Restaurant
- Campagnolo Roma
- Cardero’s Restaurant
- Carthage Cafe
- Catch 122 Cafe & Bistro
- Catch Kitchen + Bar
- Cavu – Hilton Vancouver Airport Hotel
- Charcoal & Woodz at Holiday Inn Surrey Cloverdale
- Chewies Steam & Oyster Bar – Coal Harbour
- Chewies Steam & Oyster Bar – Kitsilano
- Chi Modern Vietnamese Kitchen
- Chicha Restaurant
- Chop Steakhouse & Bar
- Chutney Villa
- Cibo Trattoria – Moda Hotel
- Cloud 9 Revolving Restaurant – Empire Landmark Hotel
- Curve Lounge – River Rock Casino Resort
- Dunn’s Famous Restaurant BC
- Edible Canada at the Market
- Feast Neighbourhood Table
- Frankie’s Italian Kitchen & Bar
- Gramercy Grill
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ – Downtown
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ – Broadway
- Hapa Izakaya – Coal Harbour
- Hapa Izakaya – Yaletown
- Harold’s Bistro & Bar – Sheraton Vancouver Airport
- Horizons Restaurant
- Kamei Baru
- Kaya Malay Bistro
- Kitanoya Guu Garden
- La Cigale French Bistro
- The Lobby – The Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier
- Masa Japanese Rstaurant
- Moxie’s Grill & Bar – Abbostford
- Moxie’s Grill & Bar – Davie
- Moxie’s Grill & Bar – Guildford
- Moxie’s Grill & Bar – Langley
- Moxie’s Grill & Bar – Richmond
- Nammos Estiatorio
- The Oakwood Canadian Bistro
- Ouisi Bistro
- P2B Bistro & Bar – Pinnacle Vancouver Harbourfront Hotel
- Pat Quinn’s Restaurant and Bar
- Pe Se Social Corner
- Pier 7 Restaurant
- Pier 73 Restaurant – Pacific Gateway Hotel at Vancouver Airport
- Pink Elephant Thai Restaurant
- Portobello Restaurant
- Prestons – Coast Coal Harbour Hotel
- The Reef Restaurant on Main
- The Reef Restaurant on The Drive
- Romer’s – Kitsilano
- Romer’s – Port Moody
- Romer’s – River District
- Romer’s – Yaletown
- Saloniki Greek Taverna
- The Sandbar Seafood Restaurant
- Seasons in the Park
- Seawall Bar & Grill – The Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Shady Island Seafood Bar & Grill
- Showcase Restaurant & Bar – Marriott Pinnacle Downtown
- Siena Kitchen + Bar
- Spacca Napoli Pizzeria
- Spencer’s – Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel
- Sylvia Restaurant & Lounge – Sylvia Hotel
- The Teahouse Restaurant
- Ten Ten Tapas
- The Cascade Room
- The Village Table
- Tivoli’s Restaurant
- Trattoria – Park Royal
- Trattoria – Kits
- Urban Thai Bistro
- UVA Wine & Cocktail Bar – Moda Hotel
- Village Resto
- Water St. Cafe
- Wildtale Coastal Grill
- Yaletown Brewing Co.
- Yokohama Teppanyaki Japanese Restaurant
- Zend Conscious Lounge
Let us know where you will be going this year! Share with us at @instanomss and hashtag #instanomss
CinCin Restaurant Vancouver is an Italian Ristorante located in the heart of downtown on Robson street. It is part of the Toptable Group: Araxi, Blue Water Cafe, West, Thierry Chocolaterie Pastisserie. The restaurant itself is extends a rustic sophisticated Italian vibe. Tonight we came for an evening with Dine Out Vancouver.
CinCin Dine Out Menus
$40 Menu Price – available between Jan 15 and Jan 31, 2016
Chickpea, leek and fennel soup: Creamy and earthy flavours and garnished with parsley and olive oil.
Wood grilled romaine lettuce with Caesar dressing served with ciabatta croutons and parmesan.
Strozzapreti pasta with spicy Italian sausage and rosemary and chili. A nice subtle heat coating al dente pasta.
Risotto of wild and cultivated mushrooms with creamy mascarpone and parmesan cheese.
Espresso panna cotta with rum caramel with coffee crumble and cocoa nibs. I light yet and not too sweet dessert.
CinCin Ristorante + Bar
1154 Robson St, Vancouver, BC V6E 3V5
The Keg Steakhouse never lets me down. Whenever we crave a juicy piece of prime rib, The Keg always comes to mind. Although opened for some time now, I’m always so happy that there is a good quality steakhouse in Coquitlam. We also have a tradition for going to The Keg at least once during the holidays. This year, we decided to start the holidays early in January during Dine Out Vancouver.
The Keg Steakhouse | Dine Out Vancouver Menu 2015
Dinner Menu Price: $38
KEG CAESAR Crisp romaine and aged Parmesan cheese tossed in Keg’s own creamy dressing. (GF without croutons)
WILD MUSHROOM SOUP A creamy medley of wild mushrooms, garnished with sour cream.
BAKED GARLIC SHRIMP Succulent shrimp finished with garlic, herbs and cheese.
THE KEG OSCAR Your choice of grilled top sirloin (8 oz) or baked chicken breast (10 oz) topped with shrimp, scallops and asparagus. Served with Béarnaise. (GF)
NEW YORK Tender New York striploin. The King of steaks. (12 oz) (GF)
PRIME RIB Specially aged, rubbed with our unique blend of spices and slow roasted. Hand-carved and served with horseradish and red wine herb jus. (14 oz) (GF)
PISTACHIO CRUSTED SALMON Served fully plated on garlic mashed potato, bacon sautéed Brussels sprouts, and maple butter. (GF)
BILLY MINER PIE Mocha ice cream on a chocolate crust with hot fudge, caramel and almonds.
KEG CHEESECAKE Thick and creamy, with a fruit topping.
SPANISH COFFEE Brandy, dark cacao and coffee with whipped cream.
KEG CAESAR Crisp romaine and aged Parmesan cheese tossed in Keg’s own creamy dressing.
BAKED GARLIC SHRIMP Succulent shrimp finished with garlic, herbs and cheese.
NEW YORK Tender New York striploin. This giant King of steaks was 12 oz and cooked perfectly to medium rare. Served with our choice of sides: rice pilaf and roasted vegetables.
PRIME RIB Specially aged, rubbed with unique blend of spices and slow roasted. Hand-carved and served with horseradish and red wine herb jus. This ridiculously delicious steak was 14 oz. Served with twice baked potato.
BILLY MINER PIE Mocha ice cream on a chocolate crust with hot fudge, caramel and almonds. Did you know you can pre-order this cake for $35? Guess where I’m getting my next birthday cake from?
KEG CHEESECAKE Thick and creamy, with a strawberry fruit topping.
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Seafood
Monday 4:00 – 11:30 pm
Tuesday 4:00 – 11:30 pm
Wednesday 4:00 – 11:30 pm
Thursday 4:00 – 11:30 pm
Friday 4:00 pm – 12:00 am
Saturday 3:30 pm – 12:00 am
Sunday 3:30 – 10:30 pm
2991 Lougheed Highway, Coquitlam, BC V3B 6J6
Join the Granville Island Cultural Society and Pacific Institute for Culinary Arts for Feast on Film, an evening of film and food, in Studio 1398, January 28 2015. Feast on Film is an official event of for Dine Out Vancouver 2015. To win a pair of tickets, continue reading to the end of the post.
Over the course of the evening, guests will view the enchanting Mexican film Like Water for Chocolate, a film about the power of food and love.
At the same time they will delight in a three-course meal, with VQA wine pairings, prepared by emerging chefs from Pacific Institute for Culinary Arts, who will take their inspiration for the meal from the film itself.
As guests enter the “cinema” and take their seats, they will be served the first course of the evening – little bites to whet the appetite. Their senses now awakened, they will take their wine and settle down to enjoy the first half of the film. At intermission, the main dishes with a wine pairing will be offered to guests. The final course – dessert – awaits after the film, served by the very students – our next generation of chefs – who created these dishes themselves! PICA’s chef instructors and students will be on hand to answer guests’ questions and mingle with the crowd.
Barbara Chirinos, Executive Director of the Granville Island Cultural Society, says
“We are thrilled to be partnering with PICA in Feast on Film! We are particularly excited to be part of an event with these up and coming chefs as they set off on their career, potentially becoming the celebrated chefs of tomorrow. GICS is about cultural collaboration, particularly at a local level, and so our partnership with PICA aligns beautifully with their use of local produce and support of sustainable agriculture wherever possible.”
“How fun would it be to create an event that would tickle the senses and provide an experience for the film goer, using food as a main character. Any attempt at such an event would need a culinary partner and considering our location on Granville Island, there are so MANY exceptional partners to approach. Coincidentally, while walking past the Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts, I noticed one of their posters that read, ‘Food is our Passion’, how perfect is that?! With Dine Out Vancouver scheduled in January, one of the darkest months of the year, screening a film that evokes many images of warmth, light and passion with a culinary collaborator, as part of the DoV line-up, just made sense.”
Nomss is thrilled with the premise and Feast on Film and have partnered with the good folks of Feast of Film to bring you to experience this personally!
Contest closes Sunday January 25th, 2015. Winners will be chosen at random and announced Monday January 26th, 2015. Tickets available at Will Call.
Cuisine: Chocolate, Latin American
Door: 5:30 pm | Event 6:00 pm
$52.50 + surcharge
Includes movie and 3 cuisine samplers paired with VQA wine
Buy online at ticketstonight.ca
1398 Cartwright St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9
Tonight was an eventful night. Prior to talking shop about weddings, wedding planners, managers and sweet fondant cakes, Liz and I had a hot cup of white hot chocolate at the Vancouver Hot Chocolate Festival, Followed by dinner at Bistro Pastis Vancouver. A nice little […]