Starbucks has a special surprise in store for Frappuccino fans. Fan-favourite S’mores Frappuccino is coming back this summer by popular demand! Starbucks will kick off the summer season with the return of this beloved beverage, available starting TODAY(!) Tuesday, April 30 at Starbucks stores in the U.S. and Canada while supplies last.
Here’s what you need to know about the S’mores Frappuccino:
- S’mores Frappuccino fandom may rival that of – gasp! – the PSL: it’s back this year by popular demand from superfans
- Nostalgic flavours of summers past: Remember the quintessential summer experience of roasting s’mores by a campfire? The S’mores Frappuccino has it in every sip: the drink starts with marshmallow-infused whipped cream and milk chocolate sauce along with a creamy blend of coffee, milk and ice. It’s finished off with more marshmallow whipped cream and a delicious graham cracker crumble.
- Mark your calendars: S’mores Frappuccino arrives on April 30: It will be available in Starbucks stores in Canada and the U.S. for a limited time while supplies last – so make sure you get yours!
- Make it your own: As with any coffee, Frappuccino or Teavana tea beverage at Starbucks, the S’mores Frappuccino is customizable! Check out our tips for ordering your beverage to your personal preferences.
- Want s’more? Keep an eye on Starbucks Instagram for fun social content featuring our S’mores superfans, and more surprises!
Top six ways to customize your favourite Starbucks drink
1. Select your milk: Customers can choose from whole, 2% milk or nonfat milk, or non-dairy alternatives such as soy, coconut and almond.
2. Ask for fewer pumps of syrup: To lessen the sweetness of your flavoured beverage, ask for fewer pumps of syrup, or select a sugar-free syrup, available in Vanilla or Cinnamon Dolce, or our Skinny Mocha Sauce.
3. Try a sweetener substitute such as Sweet’N Low®, Equal®, SPLENDA® or Stevia Blend from Whole Earth.
4. Ask for “less whip” or “no whip.”
5. Make it “Skinny”: Most handcrafted espresso and Frappuccino® blended beverages can be requested “skinny,” which means the beverage is made with nonfat milk, no whipped cream and a sugar-free syrup if available.
6. Add cold foam: this delicious and creamy treat is a perfect addition to an iced coffee or cold brew beverage.
Starbucks Summer Drinks Line Up
- Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino
Rich mocha sauce, vanilla syrup and Frappuccino chips are blended with coffee, milk and ice, and finished off with whipped cream and cookie crumbles.
- Starbucks Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino
Buttery caramel syrup is blended with coffee, milk and ice, then topped with a layer of dark caramel sauce, whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and crunchy caramel sugar topping.
Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting high-quality arabica coffee. Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world. Through our unwavering commitment to excellence and our guiding principles, we bring the unique Starbucks Experience to life for every customer through every cup. To share in the experience, please visit us in our stores or online at www.starbucks.ca and the Starbucks Newsroom at www.news.starbucks.com.
This post contains affiliate links and/or products submitted to Nomss for editorial consideration. To find out more, please visit our About/Disclaimer page.
Remove Ad-Block to view shopping guide!