Reflections The Garden Terrace just re-opened it’s roof top patio of Rosewood Hotel Georgia in downtown Vancouver. Reflections debuts with new dining and cocktail flavors of Pacific Northwest. On a clear sunny night lounge on their heated cabanas for cooler Vancouver weather. Last night we came to celebrate over drinks and fresh bites.
The Rosewood Hotel Georgia is home to Vancouver’s most romantic restaurant and Forbes Five Star Award for travel and luxury hotels.
Wreck Beach Lemonade: a totally Instagramable adult lemonade made with Botanist Gin, Giffard Lichi-Li, Lemon Juice, and Peychaud’s Bitters.
Kitsifornia Cobbler: Tito’s Vodka, Mission Hill Ice Wine, orange, lemon and elderflower.
Reflections’ new menu created by Executive Head Chef Harold Lemos includes variety of seafood and light, tapas-inspired dishes.
- Lobster rolls
- Mahi Mahi Croquettes
- Albacore Tune Poke: Shoyu, scallion, chili pepper, ginger, onions and hazelnut
- Edamame Hummus: Green soy beans, garlic, lemon, Tahini and served seaweed crisp breads
- Grilled Flat Iron Steak: Tomato thyme relish
- Pizza Maitake: Confit mushroom, caramelized onion, roast garlic cream, Okanagan Chevre
- Pizza Merguez: Oyama meats spicy lamb sausage, Golden Ears feta, arugula and hazelnuts
There will also be a carefully curated wine list that highlights Pacific offerings from British Columbia, Washington, Oregon, Northern California, as well as Australia, New Zealand and Chile.
You know it’s a party when Chef Sam is serving oysters in the water fountain! My favorite fresh Royale Miyagi oysters and smoked salmon.
Reflections The Garden Terrace Patio at Rosewood Hotel Georgia
Cuisine: Patio, Rooftop, Hotel
Mon 11:30 am – 10:30 pm
Tue 11:30 am – 10:30 pm
Wed 11:30 am – 10:30 pm
Thu 11:30 am – 10:30 pm
Fri 11:30 am – 10:30 pm
Sat 11:30 am – 10:30 pm
Sun 11:30 am – 10:30 pm
801 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 3G1