Raw Canvas in Yaletown is a great place to go spend an evening to release the inner Picasso in you. Whether you are looking for a fun date night rendezvous with your significant other or a fun girls’ night out, Raw Canvas does not disappoint. Complete with a front dining area for schmooze and booze or a few charcuterie plates with cheese, there is something for everybody. The back area is where the painting bar is happening. We came here after a lovely dinner at Simply Thai.
A selection of artisan cheese, figs, olives and meat.
How to get started at Raw Canvas Lounge:
- Put on a smock
- Choose your desired canvas sizes, paint colors, and brushes.
- Allow the inner child to let loose!
- Pick up your painting within 7 days! (Something we forgot to do. If you see Richard Parker, please let us know! Many Thanks!)
- Don’t wear white or anything you don’t want to get dirty
- Don’t wear pretty shoes either…
- You never know what you’ve had that one glass of wine too many and splatter paint on yourself.
Keep your eyes open for Groupon and other discounts. We got ours Art-and-Tapas Dining Experience for Two with Small Canvases & Tasting Plates at Raw Canvas in Yaletown for $69.
Cuisine: Wine Bars, Tapas/Small Plates, Party & Event Planning
Tue 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Wed 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Thu 6:00 pm – 12:00 am
Fri 6:00 pm – 12:00 am
Sat 6:00 pm – 12:00 am
1046 Hamilton St Vancouver, BC V6B 2R9