This is a super easy granola raw bar recipe that you can customize with your favourite ingredients. Gluten Free, Vegan.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix rolled oats, chia seeds, walnuts and coconut oil in a mixing bowl.
- Make sure granola is evenly coated with coconut oil.
- Spread on parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 mins or until golden brown. Make sure not to burn the granola.
- Mix the warm granola with chopped dates in a mixing bowl and stir with a large spoon until the dates are completed coated with granola.
- Line a glass dish with parchment paper and press the mixture into the dish.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes on top.
- Cover glass dish with cover or plastic wrap
- Freeze the bars for two to three hours.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
- Can be stored in refrigerator up to one week
- Pro-Tip: wrap bars in parchment paper individually for an easy “on the go” snack.
Keywords: coconut, raw bar, recipe, vegan, raw, gluten-free, granola