德庄火锅 Morals Village Richmond is located atEmpire Centre where Chef Tony 頤東大酒樓 and Shiang Garden is. The Richmond restaurant is a branch from its sister locations in Toronto (Downtown, Markham, Waterloo and Mississauga). Morals Village offers higher end hot pot with private rooms with its own ensuite bathroom! Don’t worry, it is sound proof.
Menu focus on Chongqing style using fresh ingredients and offers homemade beverages like rice milk, plum juice, winter melon tea; herbal tea, and sugar cane juice.
I was invited by ChopStick Festival along with few fellow bloggers for menu tasting.
Choose from a variety of spicy and non-spicy soup base
- 10 Year Special Spicy Soupbase
- Super Spicy Soupbase
- Original Spicy Soupbase (Hot / Medium / Mild, Extra Szechuan Peppercorn)
- Signature Green Pepper Soupbase (Medium Hot Extra Szechuan Peppercorn)
- Mountain Cliff Wild Mushroom Superbase
- Sweet Tomato Ox Soupbase
- French Inspired Sweet Corn Soupbase
- Homemade Pork Bone Soupbase
- Hong Kong Satay Soupbase
- Herbal Soupbase
- Chicken Soupbase
Specialty soup bases like this golden chicken on top of a winter melon and served with rice and herbs is just delicious! Bet you can’t find this at any AYCE hot pot restaurants!
Seafood platters and a la carte selections include
- Tiger Shrimp Skewer $7 （6 pcs）
- Alaskan Snow Crab Leg $19 （8 pcs）
- Japanese Scallop $9（3 pcs）
- Abalone $6/ pcs
- Fresh Oyster
Tender and melt in your mouth Wagyu beef and Kagoshima pork slices.
If you are looking for a nice hot pot dinner with high quality meats, Morals Village is located just off Hazelbridge Way beside Aberdeen.
Morals Village 德庄火锅
Cuisine: Chinese, Hot Pot
Mon 11:30 am – 12:00 am
Tue 11:30 am – 12:00 am
Wed 11:30 am – 12:00 am
Thu 11:30 am – 12:00 am
Fri 11:30 am – 12:00 am
Sat 11:30 am – 12:00 am
Sun 11:30 am – 12:00 am
1200 – 4540 No 3 Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 1E4