It’s been a while since we last had a Minute Rice contest on Nomss.
Minute Rice was so kind to send us a few boxes of their Minute Rice Ready To Serve Cups Easy as ABC. Whether you are busy On the Go, or getting ready for Back-to-School, there’s always time for a hot meal!
Read to the end of the post for a contest to win a 3 cases (48 cups) of Minute Rice® Ready To Serve Cups Easy!
As if making rice isn’t easy enough, Minute Rice has found a way to make it even easier.
Think one minute. That’s all it takes to prepare unique Minute Rice Ready to Serve Cups, available in six delicious varieties to suit a wide range of tastes.
Minute Rice Ready to Serve Cups are pre-portioned single serving mini-bowls of rice that take only one minute in the microwave to cook perfectly every time.
Minute Rice Ready to Serve Cups Flavors:
- Whole Grain
- Oriental Style
- Vegetable Medley
- Long Grain & Wild Rice – Fine Herbs, Long Grain & Wild Rice
- Chicken Flavour
The rice can be eaten straight out of the cup, as a side dish, or combined with a protein, such as chicken, beef, fish or tofu for a quick one-dish meal.
At about $2.75 for a sleeve of two 125 gram microwaveable cups! Minute Rice Ready to Serve Cups are an economical choice for kids’ lunches or snacks, take-to-work lunches, or dinner.
Minute Rice Ready to Serve Cups are available at major retailers nationally.
Minute Rice Chicken and Wild Rice Salad Recipe
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
- 1 Minute Rice® Ready to Serve Cup – Long Grain & Wild Rice – Chicken Flavour
- Diced fully cooked chicken breast
- Sliced fresh snow peas
- Sliced red onion
- Mandarin orange segments
- Sesame oil and orange zest
1. Heat Minute Rice® Ready to Serve Cup – Long Grain & Wild Rice – Chicken Flavour in microwave, per package instructions.
2. Add diced chicken breast, snow peas and sliced red onion.
3. Stir in mandarin orange segments and sesame orange salad dressing.
Serve on a bed of salad greens