This quick and easy to make delicious Hojicha Ice Cream recipes requires just 3 ingredients! You’re going to love this easy to make, no churn ice cream recipe that can be ready to eat in less than 5 mins! This insanely creamy, egg-free and can be made dairy-free!
- Add ingredients in the order above into the Vitamix blender. Liquids first, then powder and frozen items.
- Blend on high for 40 seconds and slowly increase speed to high. Stirring occasionally with the tamper to keep pressing the ingredients towards the blade for a smooth, even blend.
- Serve immediately.
- Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk if desired and enjoy!
- If you are feeling fancy, you can chop up some of your favourite chocolate chips and fold into the ice cream after it you have finished blending.
- Make your favourite milk alternative if desired. Use in place of the oat milk and milk ice cubes.
- If serving later, pre-portion ice cream into bowls and place in the freezer for quick thawing.
Keywords: no churn ice cream, ice cream recipe, hojicha ice cream, hojicha powder, roasted green tea, vitamix recipes, desserts, egg-free, dairy-free, Vegan ice cream, Gluten-Free