This is one of my star recipes. It just makes me want to yell out “BOMBA! BOMBA!” Why? Because it’s a bomb of fruity flavors that will delight your taste buds. Go out and pick your own ber- ries, and make this recipe as a family. It’s a hit, guaranteed!
- ½ cup (150 g) date puree
- ½ cup (150 g) nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon (2 ml) baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons (7 ml) baking powder Pinch of salt
- 1 cup (100 g) quick-cooking rolled oats 1 cup (150 g) oat flour or another type of flour
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) ground flaxseeds
- ½ cup (50 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ to 1 cup (100 to 200 g) dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup (150 g) fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients from the first section.
- Add the ingredients from the second section. Wait for a light frothing to occur (just for fun), then mix well.
- Gradually mix in the ingredients from the third section until fully combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat — otherwise, everything will stick.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough to create beautifully round energy cookies and decorate as desired.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Get ready: your kitchen will soon smell deliciously good!
- We like using Silicone Baking Sheets instead of Parchment Paper to reduce waste.
- Freeze the extra cookie dough in twos so you can bake on demand!
Keywords: Energy Bar, Cookies, Fruit Cookies, Healthy Cookie Recipes, Low Sugar Cookie Recipes, Keto Friendly, Paleo Recipes for kids, desserts for kids, Bomba Rosa, Fuel Your Day Cookbook, Madame Labriski