How distinct is the weather in Vancouver?! Right away the sun disappears and it starts to rain on September first. While I am suffering a bit from summertime sadness, I’m also quite excited for crisp fall mornings, new batches of Ambrosia apples and scarves. It’s time to break out the Le Creuset and make some curry too!
- Oasis Beach Club – Second Beach Pool Party September 9 (cancelled)
- Dinner x Design Free Public Viewing September 16 (11am to 3pm)
- Farmer’s Markets: Yaletown, Downtown, Kitsilano, River District, Trout Lake, West End
- Swine and Dine 2 September 7th @ Campagnolo
- Vancouver Zombiewalk September 10th #ZombiewalkYVR
- 25th annual Port & Chocolate Tasting September 15
- Interior Design Show Vancouver IDS West September 22-25
- Harvest Haus September 29 to October 1st
- Teen Photo Wars: Snapchat vs Instagram Stories.
- Let’s talk about sex.
- I’m craving some swiss rolls right now…
- … May just have to bake birthday lasagna cake too!
- Advance food technology.
- this light or this light?
- Tinder for connecting with home professionals
- I need this cement planter now for my succulents! (Ebates get 1% cash back too!)
- West Elm 20% off lighting, rugs and bedding!
- Vintage Chanel pumps
- A heavier army jacket with faux fur?
- Nike AM1 only $78!
- For anyone afraid of being vulnerable.
This week on Nomss:
- Didn’t know that Cowichan Valley had such winery.
- 2016 Ford Focus 5-Door Hatchback Review
- Back To School Sales
Now that all the kiddies are back to school. It’s time for a long hot bubble bath. Some Labor Day Weekend Sales are still going strong!