Can you believe there are only one weekends left in Summer. Then it is September! Back to school and fall will roll in with cooler weather. What will you do before the sun goes away? We are trying to barbecue as much as possible! Where will you go hiking this weekend? We wanted to get away so bad but have been so tied down with renovations and moving into our new condo! This week’s been super exciting!
- TaiwanFest – September 3- 5th delicious street buffet, live performances, folk music, workshops, etc.
- Top Drop Vancouver – terroir-focused wineries, craft breweries, cideries, gastronomy September 7 & 8
- Dinner x Design Free Public Viewing – Friday, September 16, 11am to 3pm
- 30 games? The Nt Mini will play over 2000
- Roomba beer pong without a Roomba
- Callback to Rick riding his horse into Atlanta. Really? that’s a cheap way out!
- Victoria over on Vancouver Island has some really amazing hiking spots!
- They are not joking around when they “Vacation Shamed“
- ‘The Mind of a Chef‘ Season 5
- Clean, whites and neutrals.
- This floral burst chandelier is bomb!
- And how about these ceramic planters?
- Pretty clear 3-Drawer Makeup Organizer on sale
- iPhone cases summer clearance Sale up to 35% off + Free Shipping
- Vitasave.ca 2 for 1 Renew Life Ultimate Flora Critical: Promo Coe RLBOGO
- Rose Gold coffee French Press 49.99!
- Time for homemade ice cream!
This week on Nomss:
- Peach Thyme Bellini Recipe
- Summer Roasted Peach Ice Cream Recipe
- Best Donuts in Portland
- Get 3 free Chefs Plates with promo code #NOMSS
How did you spend your last weekend on August?
I’m currently away on Vancouver Island for some serious R&R.
PS. this necklace was only 19$