Summer in BC is blessed with so many local BC fresh fruits! But I can’t wait for fall when the apples falls of the trees! When there are apple pies and pumpkin season is just around the corner. I’m also looking into renovation and moving into our new condo! This week’s been super exciting!
- Columbia StrEAT Food Truck Fest 8/20.
- The Fair at the PNE
- Bard on the Beach. Season schedule HERE.
- Friday Night Market at the Sea to Sky Gondola. 4pm-9pm throughout the summer until 8/26.
- Thai House offers All You Can Eat weekend lunch.
- Made With Love – who will be crowned Vancouver’s BEST BarChef of 2016?
- Our fancy foods.
- Adieu, baggage claim!
- WTF! So this guy caught them ALL!
- Vote for your favorite blogs.
- World’s cheapest Michelin-starred restaurant.
- This coconut milk pudding tho!
- The road less travelled. I really need a holiday!
- We need more affordable pilates studio here!
- Rose All Day! The only candy with its own waitlist!!
- And these pineapples are so very delicious!
- Thank You Mr. President! I’m feeling the summer night time jams.
- And somehow, I still can’t believe we are having this discussion!
- Hong Kong like you’ve never seen it before! Brilliant!
- Clean, whites and neutrals.
- How To Liven Your Home With Greenery.
- Nothing says home like a pair of these!
- This is perfect to update our dining room!
- Homemade almond milk so much easier to make with this!
- Currently debating on this or this. Anyone tried them and have suggestions for us?
- Rag & Bone – Up to 50% off
- BaubleBar – 15% Off Your First Purchase
- This ruffle strapless grown tho
- Kooba Mini Crossbody Bag
- Mansur Gavriel bucket bag on sale!
This week on Nomss: