Dine Beneath the Stars in an Urban Oasis at Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver this Summer
Al Fresco Long Table Dinner will be Public Debut for Private Pool Deck
Visitors and locals are invited to gather friends, dress up and celebrate summer with a gorgeous long table dinner with Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
. A limited number of seats are available
for the Hotel’s first ever public event on the pool deck on Friday, July 21, 2017.
Considered a secret sanctuary, the pool deck is nestled in the downtown cityscape with peek-a-boo views of mountains, landmarks and open sky. This lush, long table dinner features an urban vineyard theme – think warm summer nights, twinkling lights and a delightful menu paired with wines from Le Vieux Pin
and La Stella
wineries in the South Okanagan.
Make new friends and dine al fresco with this marvelous mid-summer menu. Tickets are priced at CAD 150, inclusive of tax and gratuity. Click here
for more information and to book a seat at this lovely long table event.
- Albacore tataki with charred asparagus, miso emulsion, soft quail egg and bonito
- Halibut ceviche with pickled shimeji mushroom, jalapeno, mezcal and cilantro
- Whisky-cured salmon with lemon confit, smoked crème fraiche on a rye crisp
- Wine Pairing – Le Vieux Pin Sauvignon Blanc
- Lamb loin stuffed with tomato and artichoke, charred sweet corn polenta, summer vegetable succotash, jus
- Wine Pairing – Le Vieux Pin Syrah Cuvee Violette
- Chocolate raspberry sable
- Almond sable cookie, raspberry gel, dark chocolate praline mousse
- Coffee and tea
Cash bar available and will feature Le Vieux Pin Moscato d’Osoyoos and a signature pool deck cocktail, Amour.
About Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver:
As the world’s leading operator of luxury hotels, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
currently manage 105 properties in 43 countries.Open since 1976, Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver provides a preferred address for both business and leisure travelers, and the highly personalized, anticipatory service that Four Seasons guests expect and value around the world.Recent awards and honours include Condé Nast Gold List and Food & Wines World’s Best Places to Eat.Information on the company and on Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver can be accessed through the Four Seasons website at www.fourseasons.com
791 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2T4