Enerjive Quinoa Skinny Crackers is created by Natural Kitchen Wizard Korey Kealey. Two years ago she was on a quest to seek optimal health. For those who are intolerant to gluten, Quinoa is the perfect replacement to bread products. Quinoa is a grain-like crop grown primarily for its edible seeds. There are many health benefits to quinoa.
Quinoa Health Benefits:
- High protein
- Gluten-Free. It is not related to wheat or grain.
- Only 172 calories per 1/4 cup dry quinoa
- Good source of riboflavin. Riboflavin reduces migraine attacks by improving the energy metabolism within the brain and muscle cells.
- Saponins from quinoa promotes healing of skin injuries. It also makes a good antiseptic.
- Alkaline forming
- Complex carbohydrate with low glycemic index. Quinoa is great for weight management!
Cooking quinoa can be inconvenient. That is why Enerjive Quinoa Skinny Crackers are perfect for people with gluten sensitivities and allergies. It is also perfect for those 3pm hunger pangs between lunch and dinner hours. Enerjive believes in creating food that is delicious. They use wholesome and clean ingredients. All the ingredients are easy to read and has no added chemicals! Enerjive Crackers are wheat-free, gluten free, dairy free, eggs free, corn free, rice free, yeast free.
Each Skinny cracker is about 1/2 inch wide and 5 inches long. I like how the prolong the process between me holding the cracker, eating it, and subsequently reaching for another. It allows that pause between stuffing my face with another. Enerjive Quinoa Skinny Crackers is a great replacement for potato chips. Enerjive Crackers are crunchy and has many great savory flavors.
- Bella: Savoury Italian
- Heat: Garlic Cayenne
- Crave: Rock Salt
- Fix: Chocolate
- Burst: Lemon Berry
Enerjive Quinoa Skinny Crackers are available at your local health food stores.
In additional to snacking, here to are two recipes made with Enerjive Quinoa Skinny Crackers.
Enerjive Quinoa Skinny Crackers Festive Chocolate Crunch Bark Recipe
Chocolate, sweet and crunchy with the occasional hit of salt! This is an amazing unique gift from the kitchen and Gluten Free to boot!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Freezer time: 30 minutes
Serves: a crowd
- 1 lb. Dark Chocolate pieces, melted
- 1 cup (250 mL) pumpkin seeds, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) whole almonds, blanched or roasted
- 12 enerjive Rock Salt CRAVE Quinoa Skinny Crackers, broken
- 2 tbsp. (30 mL) goji berries or cranberries
- In large bowl combine, melted chocolate, 3/4 cup (175 mL) pumpkin seeds, almonds and crackers until chocolate is coating everything.
- Spread evenly onto parchment-lined tray to about 3/4-inch thick; sprinkle with goji berries and 1/4 cup (50 mL) pumpkin seeds.
- Place in fridge or freezer until set, about 30 minutes.
- Using large sharp chef’s knife, cut hardened chocolate into irregular pieces.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.
Enerjive Quinoa Skinny Crackers Easy Peasy Chocolate FIX STIX Recipe
- 3 oz. Dark Chocolate, melted
- 1 box enerjive Chocolate FIX Quinoa Skinny Crackers
- On parchment-lined baking sheet, arrange Skinny Crackers side by side
- Drizzle chocolate and freeze or refrigerate until hardened.
- Gently break apart and place upright in decorative dish.