Tired of Peppermint Hot Chocolate? So am I, this Earl Grey Hot Chocolate is the best! It is decadent and aromatic! Adding Earl Grey gives it a lovely twist to an old favorite!
- Heat milk and cream and tea bags in a pot on medium heat until small bubbles start form.
- Turn off heat and let dried Earl Grey tea steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags or strain with sifter. Turn heat back to low and stir in salt and dark chocolate.
- Stir until completely melted.
- Serve with whipped cream* or top with marshmallows.
- *whipped cream can be made with battery milk frother with sugar & vanilla. Store bought is cool too!
Increase or decrease number of tea bags depending on your desired intensity.
Keywords: earl grey tea, hot chocolate, EARL GREY tea, recipe, dark chocolate, whipped cream