Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria restaurant with locations across Canada – Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario and Saskatchewan. I frequent the Commercial Drive location with a few friends whenever we need some cheesy comfort food in a relaxing environment.
They are known for their Naples style pizzas using authentic ingredients to create their Neapolitan pizzas.
- TOMATOES are imported from Campania. Hand-mill them before the oven caramelizes them to perfection.
- FIOR-DI-LATTE is 100% Canadian cow’s milk mozzarella. Invented in Naples, this cheese is rich and creamy.
- BASIL is hand-torn and is the Italian herb topping on many dishes.
- FLOUR is highly refined and low-gluten, making for easy digestion and endless enjoyment. ‘00’ Flour produces an amazingly soft yet crispy pizza crust.
- PIZZAS are hand-tossed by our expert team of Pizzaiolos – pizza-makers trained by Famoso’s certified founders – then fired in an authentic bell-shaped oven imported from Italy for 90 seconds at 900ºF.
Now through the holidays, Famoso will be selling their famous Campania Tomato Sauce. All proceeds from the sale of their Campania Tomato Sauce will go to Mealshare community charities. Each jar sold will provide a meal to a young person in need.
This is available only once a year and makes a great gift, or a delicious addition to your recipes at home. So buy a jar, or a few, at your nearest Famoso.
Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria
Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
Day 1 – Win one $75 Gift Card + one jar of Campania Tomato Sauce from Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria (valued $80+)