Mama Gems is a local Vancouver company, BC founded by Michaela Evanow. Michaela, naturally is a wife, and mama to Florence and Theodore. We met recently at Sweet Charlie’s grand opening party. I was instantly intrigued by the stylish juniper wood pendants, natural wood beads and silicone beads – all in custom colours.
These necklaces are carefully curated for teething babies who start snapping at their mother’s necklaces and chomping on real and delicate pendants.
Being newly weds myself, I suddenly find my circle of friends beginning to be surrounded my precious little humans. These new moms don’t want a teething necklace screaming bubblegum pink or rainbows or My Little Pony(s).
We want to be trendy. Stylish and functional.
I am giving away one Willow Silicone + Wood Necklace. Retail value $33 CAD. BUY NOW.
- wooden beads are treated with organic beeswax + coconut oil wood balm.
- food grade, FDA approved silicone beads free from BPA, PVC, lead, latex and heavy metals.
- eco-friendly quick dry nylon cord
- exposed cord prevents hair snags at the back of your neck
- gold breakaway safety clasp
- beads are knotted in place to prevent shifting
Dear mama, never leave your child unattended with this necklace. It’s made for you.
Note: wood tone and grain may vary.
〰CONTEST ALERT〰 I have one beautiful functional and non-toxic necklace for new moms and their precious little human!! To enter: ① Follow both @instanomss + @mama.gems ② Double tap + tag a friend or two who you like to win these non-toxic necklace for teething babies #NomssMG in the comment ③ Good luck! ✨ #instanomss #mamagems #contest ___