Chocolate Arts Cafe is located on the quieter streets 1620 W 3rd Ave off Fir Street. It is just down the block from Cadence Cycling Studio, Beaucoup Bakery and around the corner from Cafe Bica. It is conveniently near Granville Island. Clearly, there is no shortage of cafes here in Vancouver. On a day like today, with blue skies and cherry blossoms blooming, one’s got to a wonder why spend a day indoors? Because it’s meant for a day on the patio, with an espresso and some award winning fine chocolates!
If the name Chocolate Arts sounds familiar, you’ve probably heard it from the Hot Chocolate Festival which takes places annually to feature local artisan chocolatiers and cafes.
Chocolate Arts has been making chocolates for over 20 years. Their chocolates includes a wide variety of handcrafted pieces that are available in boxes and bowls.
I have a particular soft spot for their Fleur de Sel Wafer (Dark chocolate sprinkled with Fleur de Sel from France) and my all time favorite Marzipan (Almond paste, house-made organic Meyer lemon essence & candied rind are enrobed in dark chocolate & sprinkled with lemon sugar).
Take home some chocolate bars with salts and jasmine tea infused flavors. May I suggest you slowly savour them. And enjoy the aftertaste of the salts melting on your palate!
Chocolate Arts Assorted Bars 45g | $ 3.95 each
Made with our house blend dark chocolate (61%) or house blend milk chocolate (50%).
- Chipotle: dark chocolate, organic chipotle with a hint of cardamom & cayenne
- Salted Toffee: milk chocolate, house-made toffee with fleur de sel
- Jasmine: milk chocolate, house-candied Jasmine tea
- Himalayan Salt: milk chocolate with a hint of pink Himalayan salt
- Fleur de Sel: dark chocolate with Fleur de Sel
- Boa Sentenca: a fruity single plantation dark chocolate (68%) from Brazil
- Boa Sentenca & Fleur de Sel: a fruity single plantation dark chocolate (68%) from Brazil with fleur de sel
- Peanut & Pretzel: dark chocolate with house-candied peanuts & pretzel pieces
- Curried Coconut: dark chocolate with house-candied flaked coconut & curry spices
Chocolate Arts Cafe
Cuisine: Dessert, Coffee, Tea, Chocolate, Cafe
Mon 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tue 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wed 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thu 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
1620 W 3rd Ave, Vancouver, BC V6J 1K2