Cambie Street Juice Co recently opened inside Whole Foods Market in Vancouver. It has partnered up with Vega, a Vancouver based plant based nutrition health food company. Suddenly there is a greater reason to go grocery shopping!
This new specialty juice and smoothie bar includes a variety of fresh juices and delicious smoothies. An additional menu includes Vega smoothies inspired by local B.C. destinations, including:
- Juan de Fuca Smoothie – orange juice, mango, pineapple, cayenne, Vega One Natural flavour
- Happy Berry Smoothie – almond milk, strawberries, blueberries, beets, Vega One French Vanilla flavour
- Grassy Jack Smoothie – almond milk, apples, pineapple, beets, ginger, lemon juice, Vega One French Vanilla
- Stanley Park Smoothie – almond milk, banana, spinach, golden flaxseed, Vega Chlorella, Vega One French Vanilla
- C-Wall Smoothie – orange juice, pineapple, strawberry, ginger, mint, Vega One Natural flavour
- North Shore Smoothie – coconut milk, almond milk, banana, almond butter, coconut, Vega One Chocolate flavour
- Vega Seasonal Apple Pie Smoothie – almond milk, apple, almond butter, nutmeg, cinnamon, ice, Vega One French Vanilla flavour
I personally love Vega One Nutritional Shakes. Every morning I will have one for breakfast. I love how easy and filling it is. Plus I can all the essential nutritional benefits of 20 grams of complete, multisource, plant-based protein, 6 servings of greens, 25% DV fiber, 50% daily intake of food-based vitamins and minerals, etc. for only 160 calories!
The Nutter: Almond milk, bananas, dates, almond butter, cocoa. A healthy meal in itselfcomplete with enthused heart-eyed emojis!
Cambie Street Juice Co at Whole Foods Market Vancouver
Cuisine: Fresh Juice, Smoothies, Health, Diet
Monday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Tuesday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Wednesday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Thursday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Friday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Saturday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Sunday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
510 West 8th Avenue, Vancouver, BC