This delicious Blueberry Lemon Zest Coconut Milk Ice Cream just needs 3 ingredients! You’re going to love this easy to make, no churn ice cream recipe that can be ready to eat in less than 5 mins! This insanely creamy, fruity nice cream with a little bit of zing, is egg-free, dairy-free, gluten-free and totally vegan! Best of all, it is absolutely healthy and packed full of antioxidants, Vitamin C and folate for a healthy boost to your immune system!
- Add ingredients (Thai coconut milk, organic coconut sugar and frozen blueberries) in the order above to your Vitamix blender. Liquids first, then powder and frozen items.
- Blend on high for 40 seconds and stirring occasionally with the tamper to keep pressing the ingredients towards the blade for a smooth, even blend.
- Fold in lemon zest after the ice cream has finished blending.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- How to freeze blueberries: To freeze your blueberries, make sure they’re dry and keep them in their original plastic clamshell, or put them in re-sealable plastic bags or containers.
- Store in the freezer for up to 1 week.
- If you prefer a harder consistency, set in the freezer for 30 mins before immediate serving.
- Don’t overdo it: Blending for more than a minute will cause the mixture to start melting.
- The ideal ratio for frozen desserts is approximately 1 cup of frozen fruits to 1/4 cup of liquid.
Keywords: BC Blueberries, Blueberry Lemon Zest Coconut Milk Ice Cream, blueberry nice Cream recipe, no churn ice cream, Vitamix ice cream recipe, desserts, egg-free, dairy-free, Vegan ice cream, Gluten-Free