This 3 Ingredient healthy paleo blueberry banana pancakes recipes makes the fluffiest, most delicious pancakes every single time! It is gluten-free, dairy-free and totally Paleo. It is flourless and Whole 30 compliant! If you want to add some bulk, spoon in some chia seeds!
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup BC Frozen Blueberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas.
- Add in eggs and mix well.
- In a medium non-stick pan, heat vegetable oil (neutral tasting oil) on medium-low heat.
- Pour a large spoonful on the pan. I
- Flip when it turns golden.
- Stack it up and enjoy!
Optional, top with sliced bananas, extra blueberries and maple syrup!
I like to use these souffle pancake molds so keep my pancake size consistent.
Keywords: Breakfast, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, frozen blueberries, summer fruit, healthy pancakes, flourless pancakes