Turkey Thighs are wrapped in bacon is full of fresh herbs for the moistest, most flavourful turkey ever! Easy Keto-Friendly oven recipe. An easy turkey dinner with only 10 minutes of prep time!
- 6 turkey thighs, deboned (each about 350g each)
- 2 tablespoon fresh or dried thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 24 bacon slices, more as needed
- twine to tie the turkey (optional)
- Pound the turkey thighs into thin pieces like a cutlet.
- Season the turkey thighs all over with salt and pepper and sprinkle evenly with thyme and paprika.
- Arrange 3 to 4 bacon slices on top of the thigh, overlapping them to ensure the thigh is covered. Work with one thigh at a time. Tuck in the ends of the bacon slices to make a neat package.
- Preheat oven to 425°F and bake for 35-40 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Let rest 5 minutes.
Keywords: Bacon Wrapped Turkey Thighs, baked turkey thighs, thanksgiving meal, thanksgiving recipes, turkey recipes, leftover thanksgiving meal, leftover turkey meat