720 Sweets Vancouver is nothing short of a WOW factor! As Vancouver continue to moves forward in this soft serve ice cream craze, you need something theatrical (in addition to tasty treats) to attract the crowds. Opened for a few weeks now, 720 Sweets has everyone on Instagram in a frenzy. Located on West Broadway, 720 Sweets can be hard to miss. Look for a “Seven Twenty” sign instead of “720”.
720 Sweets or commonly referred to 720 Ice Cream crafted soft serve ice cream and presented with nitrogen smoke! This dessert shop in Kitsilano (new UBC) is opened Wednesday to Monday from 3 pm to 10 pm.
720 Sweets Ice Cream Flavors 5.95 each
- The Classic: crushed graham crackers, sweetened condensed milk, baked butter cookie
- Honey 720: honey drizzle, golden honeycomb
- S’mores Please: chocolate corn flakes, dark chocolate drizzle, crunchy almond stick, toasted marshmallow
- Milk’ee: crushed walnuts, light caramel drizzle, espresso grass jelly, crunchy almond cookie
- Cloud 9: crunchy almond stick, cotton candy popcorn, fluffy cotton candy
Each ice cream is visually appealing and appetizing with nitrogen dry ice (in a separate chamber). We are told, more flavors to be introduced later along with bubble tea.